Review Highlights
Hilarious, rude and thought provoking, using adult humour to address serious themes

Reviewed today
SD280
Ireland
I can't remeber when I hahve laughted so much

Full on production nonstop enjoyment, witty and clever at the same time. Fast and furious action... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from $117.80
from $81.20
from $119.10
5,123 results
All reviews south park prince of wales theatre laughed so hard mormon religion catchy songs west end great songs great cast standing ovation subject matter singing and dancing front row story line offended religious humour hilarious
Reviewed today

Very intelligent writing, thought provoking themes, side splitting funny show, worth every penny. Some amazing singing - the songs and dancing are brilliant, it's a great show. Lovely theatre also - well organised refreshment bar and ticket collection. If you live in a bubble it's not for you.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

I liked this but heard a few negative comments as the content is near the mark and not very pc. It’s a good show but not one of the best.

Reviewed 3 days ago

Full on production nonstop enjoyment, witty and clever at the same time.
Fast and furious action the dancing was amazing and the singing was spectacular
Amazing costumes and really fast changes made of an exhausting experience.
There was so much going on that it is a show I think I will have to see again
I can understand why some people would dislike it as if taken at face value it can be close to the knuckle but I found it brilliant the bad language was intermittent and fitted in well with the whole performance
There were some rather raunchy parts but again I felt they blended in well and were not gratuitous
Not the show to take my mum to but we loved it

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

A great Musical. A comedy. Some might find offence a lot of sexual humour. A true story. Fantastic singing and dancing. A very lively exhilarating show. A must see show

Reviewed 5 days ago

Yes, there's lots of rude words in this production but sometimes swearing, when used effectively, certainly makes for a better tale. The edgy part of this fun musical is the mention of race, religion and persecution. While it would raise the eye brows of most moral people, it does not literally demean anyone, seeking the lighter side of certain atrocities and harsh beliefs. Setting that aside, the production is amazing and highly entertaining. If you are looking for a good laugh - you are in for a real treat.

The production is slick, something you can expect from one of the top 10 productions in the West End of London. The story line, while being a little edgy, takes you on a moral and uplifting journey of two newly trained Mormon bible bashers who are thrown together in a remote and dangerous part of Africa. When you hear the phrase 'you couldn't make it up' - I would say the writer must have been extra creative here. But it definitely works, and will be a production you will be talking about for months and years to come. No wonder people visit this show time and time again!

Recommendations: Try to book seats in the stalls or circle area for the best view of the stage. Be prepared to pay up £180 per person to get the best view but there are some site like Encore I definitely recommend. They provided decent seats below £100. Or there is 'TodayTix', an app you can download for the most cheapest tickets available.

Enjoy!!

2  Thank Craig M
Reviewed 6 days ago

I didn't have expectations and it is not something I would recommend to some friends of mine. But I enjoyed it! To the max! I was laughing at the political incorrectness; yes, I have sick sense of humor. It was fun, the music was good, actors were awesome, really worth to watch.

If you are sensitive and always proper, do not go. There are a lot of "should not be said or done" there. It is that kind of humour! It was meant to make fun of things/people. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This is by far the funniest show I have seen. The whole cast were great I couldn't stop laughing for the whole show! We sat at the back of the stalls and the view was still really good we could also hear everything clearly! A must see if in London.

1  Thank neilhen10
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We went here not knowing what to expect, I hadn't even heard of it until we were given the tickets as a Christmas present. It's by the creators of South park and I've never been a big South park fan.
We definitely were not disappointed! I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in all of my life! It's the funniest thing I've ever seen! If you're not keen on bad language or are very religious then I'd definitely say it's not for you. I definitely plan on going again!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Glad to have watched Book of Mormons. The dialogues are witty be it sometimes in the brash side. Will definitely watch it again.

1  Thank amtumbaga
Reviewed 1 week ago

I went with some friends to see Book of Mormon last week. Great show but what was particularly impressive was the kindness of the staff. Following an accident I still have problems going up and down steps but, unprompted, a member of staff saw my walking poles and guided me to the lift, took my bag to the cloakroom and returned with a ticket, took me to a disabled toilet and explained how to get to my seat on a route with the least steps. Another member of staff volunteered to get my bag at the end of the show. Couldn't have been more helpful.