“We were lucky!”

and up
The Book of Mormon Theater Show in London
Ranked #12 of 373 Concerts & Shows in London
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We lucked out with tickets for this wonderful musical...like days of old! Most enthusiastic audience I can ever remember. Very, very funny.

1  Thank BetsyHW
Write a ReviewReviews (5,045)

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Like all of the previous reviews, this show was amazing. Hilarious from start to finish. Highly inappropriate (which I love!) and doesn't take life too seriously! Not many west end shows that I would bother to see again, but this is different and we are desperate to go again.

Great venue too!

1  Thank Duggers01
Reviewed July 7, 2013

dont understand the hype-the music was good but wouldnt rush out to buy the soundtrack. storyline stupid. couldn't understand why everyone laughing there heads off as thought it was corny .some parts were funny but not worth seeing.wish i would have seen something else.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is one of the best musicals I've ever seen: the songs are great, the story is hilarious and well-written, and the performances are fantastic. It's very wrong, but what else would you expect from the writers of South Park? I would definitely see this again!

1  Thank AmyS2004

Saw it in New York 6 months ago - saw it in London last week

Loved the show both times - second time in London even more as the theatre offers so much better views (we sat at the back of the circle and could see everything). The show itself was exactly the same (even the same actors playing the main parts I think!)

So slick, so funny, so irreverent.

This is a must-see show - seen most of the other shows in London and this (and maybe Matilda) are the only ones I would want to see again (and again).

Love it!!!