“best musical!”

and up
The Book of Mormon Theater Show in London
Ranked #10 of 358 Concerts & Shows in London
Reviewed May 21, 2013

came down for that day from leeds to see this show! it was worth the trip. I love things a little un pc sometimes! so refreshing and slick!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Many friends of mine told me about this show and how great it was, so I had to see it when I had the chance.
Coming to London for a short time I managed to score a ticket high in the Circle from the Return tickets. The wait was worth it!

The show was very funny. It would have probably been even funnier if I knew some basiscs about Mormons but it was still great.

Would definitely recommend going to see this unique musical

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We won the lottery tickets for the day show -and sat on the first row in the center.
Was hilariously funny and also the music was great!

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Wow, I purchased tickets about six months ago via internet prior to our trip to London. My wife, 20 year old daughter and I loved this show. Everything was excellent and all performers were great. We can't wait to see it again on broadway in NYC. I can understand the suggested age as some of it could be considered inappropriate for the very young.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Distasteful and filled with fruitful language for the most part, on the surface you can see it as a live action South Park but there's heart to it too if you're willing to look. A great combo which works well!!