“Non-stop laughter”

The Book of Mormon London
Ranked #36 of 379 Concerts & Shows in London
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Everything about this show is top notch. Not only is it one of the funniest shows I've ever seen, but the singing, acting, dancing, music and set were a feast for the senses. Just go and see it!

Write a ReviewReviews (5,170)
All reviews
"south park"
in 649 reviews
"prince of wales theatre"
in 90 reviews
in 1,197 reviews
"irreverent"
in 281 reviews

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Loved this show! So South Park, so funny, so clever. My first time in Prince of Wales theatre and loved the place - the acoustics were fab - we were right at the very back of the theatre but it sounded like we were in front row - the mikes must be hooked up very cleverly. I'm hard of hearing so often struggle in theatres but will now keep an eye out for anything that gets shown there

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Great humor, lots of irrevent references about religion, sexual overtones- all true to the playwrights background. I waited in the cancellation line on the day of the performance for 20 minutes and scored 3 front balcony seats which were excellent and cheap.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

This is the best thing I have seen on the stage for years. Laugh out loud funny, as my wife was keen to point out to me :-)
If you are easily offended then you should avoid it, but our party of 6 all thought it was great.
Although my wife did say she preferred Spamalot, and I guess I would probably be hard pushed to say which I preferred but ... this was great.
Beg, buy, borrow or ... ok so maybe I shouldn't encourage stealing ...but get a ticket for this show, you won't regret it!
Great stuff :-)