“Excellent tours around the city of london!”

The London Time Tour Bus
Time-Traveling Tour of London by Vintage Bus
Ranked #297 of 673 Tours in London
Type: Bus Tours, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: The London Time Tour Bus is London’s only alternative sightseeing bus tour. Join Professor Quantum on a time travelling bus as you are shown around the city, sharing an amazing knowledge of the past (and the future!). Ideal for a fun day out in London for all the family and suitable for all ages, the Time Tour is an entertaining and educational trip to London’s famous sights, combined with live theatrics, an air of mystery and an insightful look into London’s history. What better way for the family to learn about the capital than from someone who has seen it all? The London Time Tour Bus – a journey through London, through time!
Crewe, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent tours around the city of london!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

As me and my family visited London last year in early 2013. We Had a wonderful time, visited the most great places of London, the old city as its self well known as the "city of London".
We got on the bus at 11:00 and Got off at 15:00.
We visited the Big Ben! Went across the bridge!, Trafalgar square! Piccadilly circus, I could go on and on.
But you will have a great time on the bus tours in London! they are spectacular!:)
Really made me happy and I had a wonderful time! thank you London for your effort to make a tourist so happy! :)

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Joshua F

Colchester, United Kingdom
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Exciting, funny and interesting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

A wonderful experience in London today on the Professor's Time Tour. We were lucky enough to have the Professor all to ourselves which added still further to the fun. Lots of traffic but not a dull moment! Clever switching from educational/historical facts to fun time travel!
Shame we couldn't meet the Romans but a fantastic family adventure anyway.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank sesherratt
coventry
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“absolutely brilliant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

went on this with my teenage children on sunday, it was really good, the lady professor was very good at explaining stuff, even though her jokes were corny, gave us lots of information about various parts, that we didn't know, even the kids enjoyed it, unfortunately my son took an epileptic fit at the last minute and I must admit I did find the reaction of the lady quite funny, she didn't know quite what to do, but was brilliant, and the gentleman who collectws the tickets even purchased a bottle of water for him, and wouldn't take the money, so even first aid was really good ....would well recommend this to anyone, adults and kids as it was brilliant

Visited November 2013
2 Thank pygmyCoventry
TheGhostBusTours, Public Relations Manager at The London Time Tour Bus, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Well. It sounds like both our actors and your children has a few surprises on the tour! I do hope all is well with your son. Thanks for a wonderful review. We're so glad you enjoyed the tour and would love to see you again. Email press@timetour.co.uk for some free tickets to some of our other tours.

Love

The LTTB Team.
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Unique and clever”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

When I saw the 'Dr Who' look-alike I knew we were in for an adventure. My 5 year old daughter and I were kept entertained, by the professor's unique commentary and use of digital media. What I found particularly interesting was the use of archive material, showing the queens coronation for example. It was also great to be able to compare how some of our most famous buildings have changed overtime. After several deliberate attempts, our time-machine finally worked and like it's commentator there was a very clever ending! Thanks so much for your energy and clever storytelling which included lots of interesting facts and anecdotes. I'd recommend it to any parent with a youngster who is developing a love of heritage and digital media.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Joy H
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best Trip I Could Have Ever Been On”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

London and surrounding areas. London was probably the most breath taking stunning place to visite. EVERYWHERE you go there is history. So many beautiful buildings and so many things to do and visit. You must visit for more than a week !! so many interesting facts and again SO much history. deffinitaly love at first sight.

Visited October 2012