Tripadvisor

Cuisines: French, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Description: In the heart of Covent Garden, Balthazar is open all day, seven days a week, serving breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner, as well as an amazing weekend brunch. Great French bistro food, good wine and friendly service are the order of the day.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best eggs Florentine i had in England! Great service, fresh products! A must visit! I definitely will!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (4,131)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Managed to get a table for a family dinner on a Friday evening, and it was well worth the effort.
Stunning surrounding, first class and attentive staff and a menu to die for, especially if you have a liking for fish. I went for the fish pie and it was memorable to say the least. My nephew had the rack of lamb and it too looked to tick all the boxes.
Excellent starters and luxurious sweets, together with an extensive wine list all add up to a very worthwhile dining experience.
Team this with a nearby theatre night and you have the perfect London experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My friend and I went for brunch and had a nice visit - mine but haven’t been for a while and my friend hadn’t been - but it is pretty expensive (came to about £35 pp).

We had the scrambled eggs and smoked salmon (my friend), poached eggs and avo (me), coffee x 2, juice and a smoothie and then we were persuaded to have a cocktail (Paloma).

Everything was nice and tasted good, the service was good but slower the busier it got and we seemed to be served by about 4 different servers.

In the heart of Covent Garden, so very convenient.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My favourite place to go to for brunch when I'm in London. Food is superb. Service is impeccable. Did I mention that the toilet is too die for?

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Our favorite restaurant in London! Great seafood, duck, steaks, cocktails and wine list! Right in Covent Gardens- best spot in town!

Date of visit: November 2019