“FANTASTIC!!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We visited the restaurant yesterday for a familly birthday.Staff were amazing.Food was awesome.The belly pork was just amazing.Restaurant is very clean with fantastic views of the harbour.Highly recommended will be visiting again very soon.TOP NOTCH!!!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Me and my husband enjoyed our evening, great value for money, waitress was nice, view is fantastic, over all I would recommend this, will definetely be back.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

As may others I purchased a voucher from KGB for dinner for four with a glass of wine each. At first I wasn't able to make a reservation, but as vouchers were expiring and many left it to the last minute, I booked table for Saturday. On the day restaurant was maybe 70% full, but reservations were placed on empty tables so I suppose some did't turn up. The food was lovely, one of the best burrito I have ever had. I was dubious about reviews, but now I really am happy I didn't believe them. The waiter was nice and polite, our food great and the view with a glass of wine just made our evening. When I complimented the restaurant to manager, she gave us 25% off our next bill, so we'll definitely be back. Don't believe the reviews, it's worth a trip! I paid £39 for four two course meals and bottle of wine so I really don't understand what others expect, I would recommend this place.

2  Thank jennifer c
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We booked this restaurant for 25 people for a pre wedding meal (night before). The restaurant was completely empty and they had not even prepared the seating so we could all sit together, so we ended up at desperate ends of the restaurants. 45 minutes in we had no menus! To describe the staff as rude would be a huge understatement. I asked for 3 drinks, when two appreared and I asked for a third, I was told in no uncertain terms I had only asked for two. While we were ordering my sister in law asked if she could have two minutes a d to ask others on the table, he chose to ignore her and go back to the bar. We had to ask him to come and take our order ten mins later (bearing in mind all other guests had ordered it was very strange. Finally my mum didn't get her meal until ten pm (we had been there since 8) as they had incorrectly taken the order. The food was ok, but nothing spectacular. You would think they didn't want anyone in the restaurant and everything was a huge inconvenience for the staff.

1  Thank P100plr
Reviewed August 12, 2013

It took us 2 weeks and many rude conversations to get a booking on this saturday to find the restaurant virtually empty and nothing compared to what we were expecting. Its located in a deserted Hotel building, tiny with cheap fake bricks. When we arrived and were shown to our table the waitress was laughing behind my wifes back from some reason. The male waiter showed no respect and had no personality. The starters were ok and the mains were average but my sausages were under cooked. After our plates were taken and waited for the desert menues these never came. When we reminded the 1st women and she went to get them she skirked at us very rudely as she walked away. The desert menu was on a small card that looks like it was printed 2 mins earlier and been on the floor ten times. We had had enough by now and wanted to move on. When asked for the bill 10% service charge was automatically added - what a cheek. We paid up and never plan to never come back. This place will last only weeks if it continues to be run like this. Being described as 'Made in Chealsea' is a con.