“Superb South Indian and Sri Lankan food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mango Palace - CLOSED

Mango Palace
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Superb South Indian and Sri Lankan food”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

The other reviews are correct: the food is wonderful! If you like spicey food, this is the place to come. Each dish is perfectly cooked and presented and I have seldom eaten so well even in India or Sri Lanka. The menu is extensive, but advice is given if needed and not everything is spicey. The service is charming and friendly and the prices are reasonable. Very strongly recommended. I will be back!

• Visited March 2014

“The best curry secret in tooting broadway”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

This is a great restaurant which I highly commend to all. The food is excellent with a super array of dishes. We have been eating here since it opened and not a single bad meal has been had. The food is consistently excellent - walk into the mango palace and you will return time and time again. The owners are also very courteous.

• Visited February 2014
London, United Kingdom
“The best curry house in Tooting”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

The absolute best curry place in Tooting. I would absolutely recommend this place. Go in and try! Fantastically well cooked food. We loved it.

London, United Kingdom
“One of the best restaurants I have ever tasted”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I discovered this restaurant a few months ago, I went with some friends and we enjoyed a lot our dinner, since then I'm a regular customer. The place is very nice, the decoration, music, atmosphere.... etc.The service is friendly and helpfully giving a good recommendations about the food.... And the food is amazing!! I have been trying different Indian restaurants from I came to London and I have to say that it is my favorite... the food is really tasty and yummy and the price is very reasonable, Actually the restaurant could looks a bit expensive in comparison with the other Indian restaurants in tooting but it's the same price... so you can get a very good food in a nice restaurant for a good price!! I definitely recommend it to everyone!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Mary51083
London, United Kingdom
“Hidden gem in heart of tooting”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

South Indian and Sri Lankan cuisine . Good service. .i have been to both countries and ate in many indian restaurants . This one is very good but seems to go unnoticed
Very reasonable price. Staff are attentive and hospitable.

• Visited January 2014