“affordable place to impress”
Review of The Five Fields

The Five Fields
Ranked #20 of 23,562 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Contemporary, British
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Description: Chef Patron Taylor Bonnyman, working in collaboration with Head Chef Marguerite Keogh, offer elegant and playful modern British cooking with an emphasis on native British artisanal produce. Having worked in some of the finest kitchens in London, New York, and Paris the kitchen brings together its influences to create contemporary, seasonally focused, and ingredient led dishes. The food balances luxurious indulgence with delightfully fresh simplicity.
Reviewed January 31, 2014

have been invited for such a beautifully design place make me smile:)) real hidden gem!! Amazing combinations of flavors in dishes who works perfectly. portions size on small side- thanks good amusing buttermilk bread we filed up!, affordable place to impress with 3-course for £45. It is lovely room upstairs to stay for after dinner drink but be aware of pricey drink list!
we end up spending over £250 for two.

2  Thank mamooo
TheFiveFields, General Manager at The Five Fields, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear Mamooo,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and effusive comments.

The prix fixe menu, we feel, does represent great value, so I'm really pleased you enjoyed it.

The lounge upstairs is a fantastic space, which we're very pleased to offer for drinks both before or after dinner.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

The whole experience was absolutely amazing. the front of house staff, the waitress and waiter we're amazing and the food was out of this world! The particular highlights were the lamb with cherries and the signature desert (pea & mint with coconut sorbet).. We will definitely be going back.. It definitely deserves to have a Michelin star..

3  Thank Jessicastevens-ward
TheFiveFields, General Manager at The Five Fields, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Dear Jessica,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I'm so glad you thought the whole experience was amazing. The tasting menu certainly offers some real delights as well as surprises, so I'm very pleased you enjoyed everything.

The menus change and evolve constantly and with the seasons, so I hope that we're able to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

An absolute pleasure from start to finish! We went for "The Rock Pool" an unusual fun and tasty treat, but there's plenty on the menu for all different tastes. For dessert we both plumped for something a little more conventional - in my case the deliciously mouth watering chocolate tart.

All in all a fantastic experience well deserving it's number one spot on tripadvisor!

2  Thank Amanda E

Dear Amanda E,

Thank you very much for your review. I'm very pleased you enjoyed your evening with us and, in particular, the "Rock Pool," of which you would have had a new version.

I'm glad you enjoyed our Chocolate Tart with Stout Ice Cream and our Sommelier does a wonderful pairing for it with a Bourbon Barrel Aged Stout.

I hope that we're able to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

This was a last minute booking for the Five Fields so couldn't get in before 9.45 .However we had a really great evening .Staff lovely and food great. There was a constant stream of "taster goodies" that arrived at our table for us to try making the evening a unique experience.
Try the parsnip and banana desert ,mmmmmmmmmmmmm devine

2  Thank gaylestorm

Dear Gaylestorm,

Thank you very much for your review. It was an absolute pleasure to have you and your Daughter join us for dinner, and I'm very pleased you enjoyed the evening.

I'm very pleased you enjoyed all the extra treats on the evening and, in particular, the Parsnip Cake with Passionfruit and Banana Ice Cream.

I will be sure to pass on our comments the entire team and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

The food was really great and also the service.probably we are going to eat here again on our next holiday.keep it like this!

1  Thank David2788

Dear David2788,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience, and I'm very pleased you enjoyed your evening with us.

I look forward to being able to welcome you on your next visit to London.