“Not at all surprising that its Number ONE in London”
Review of The Five Fields

The Five Fields
Ranked #21 of 23,854 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Contemporary, British
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Description: Chef Patron Taylor Bonnyman, working in collaboration with Head Chef Marguerite Keogh, offer elegant and playful modern British cooking with an emphasis on native British artisanal produce. Having worked in some of the finest kitchens in London, New York, and Paris the kitchen brings together its influences to create contemporary, seasonally focused, and ingredient led dishes. The food balances luxurious indulgence with delightfully fresh simplicity.
Reviewed December 8, 2013

What a Gem...small restaurant with a HUGE personality. We had the tasting menu with wine paring which was incredible value for money. The 14 courses all came out piping hot but also looked like someone sat there for 3 hours sculpting every detail. So incredible to taste and to look at. Staff are extremely professional and friendly. Detailed service including a table clip for my handbag.
Every one should have this experience.
Thank you Five Fields for making our night one to remember.

2  Thank jett123
TheFiveFields, General Manager at The Five Fields, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear Jett123,

What a gem, what a compliment!

I'm so glad to read that you enjoyed evening with us, and that the attention, enthusiasm and passion that goes into everything was so well received.

It was a pleasure to have you in, and I hope that we can welcome you back again soon.

Matthew

Write a ReviewReviews (1,131)

Reviewed December 6, 2013

What an absolute pleasure to experience a restaurant whose food, service, ambience and attention to detail is of the highest level. We had a marvellous evening in the company of very good friends, enjoyed the tasting menu and it's paired wines over a leisurely 4 hour period, each course and wine being introduced by knowledgeable and engaging staff who clearly enjoy their work. Masterful menu construction, wizard wine choices and great service- Five Fields and the team deserve the reputation they have now earned.We hope to be back before long..

2  Thank kglobetrotters

Dear Kglobetrotters,

How delightful it was to read your wonderfully (alliterative) comments. Masterful menu construction and Wizard wine choices will stick in my mind for some time!

I'm so pleased that you and your guests enjoyed your evening with us, and that you enjoyed everything.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back again very soon.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Thank you Five Fields. A truly scrumptious evening! A perfect setting with wonderful food and they even listened to my friend blabbering on about the catering industry. Extremely professional and a great experience. We will certainly come back soon.

4  Thank Emma E
TheFiveFields, General Manager at The Five Fields, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Dear Emma E,

It was a pleasure to have you and your friends in to celebrate your joint birthdays, so I'm very pleased you enjoyed your evening.

I enjoyed the candid chat I had at the table with your friend and I very much look forward to welcoming you back in again soon.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

we had a very nice evening at the restaurant and can definitely recommend it to all others out there
thanks

3  Thank Wyne85

Dear Wyne85,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. I'm very pleased you enjoyed your evening and I hope that we can welcome you in again soon.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

At this time they are number one in london top quality food and service, simply amaizing cant beat that

4  Thank OA2008
TheFiveFields, General Manager at The Five Fields, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Dear OA2008,

Thank you very much indeed for your review and the wonderful compliment.

I will be sure to pass them on the entire team.