“Top quality sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten in many top sushi restaurants around the world and this is as good, if not better than any of them.
Deliciously fresh with very friendly staff too. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

I'm totally in love with ohayo sushi! It always tastes fresh and absolutely amazing! We order here regularly, the owners are lovely and always busy! There are a few tables in the restaurant if you would like to eat in and 'bring your own alcohol'. They are efficient and quick when you order for delivery. I highly recommend Sushi Ohayo!

1  Thank Alexandra M
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Amazing sushi takeaway! Best we have tasted in London! The sashimi tasted so fresh and the sushi dishes were superb.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Had a big order today and most of it was very good. The seasoning and texture of the rice in the rolls is great, although claiming it is Nobu quality is stretching it a bit. However, we had two issues with our order. The California rolls were made from very dodgy 'crabmeat' (at best frozen cheap reformed crab, but it tasted like crabstick) and the yellowtail in the sashimi selection was not fresh - so much so that after the unpleasantly fishy first bite we didn't eat the other three pieces. Frustrating, because this could easily become our favourite sushi delivery. I'd probably order again, but I'd advise avoiding the California rolls. (Also, Trip advisor, why does your star system jump from "average" to "very good"? I'd probably have rated Ohayo 'good' if the option had been there.) Delivery was very fast and friendly.

1  Thank Ski_Tourist
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is my go to place for well priced Japanese food in London.
Everything is delicious and fresh - I think I have tried just about everything on the menu. The dumplings and soft shell crab tamaki are so naughty, but soooooo nice.
The owners are super cute and offer a reliable delivery service, sometimes with a free miso.