“Attention” 5 of 5 bubbles

Tinto - Wine Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #2,417 of 22,204 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Spanish, Bar, International, European, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: At Tinto, we believe that variety is the spice of life. All our dishes are starter size and designed with sharing in mind. All our ingredients are fresh and lovingly prepared. Remember, sharing is caring.
London, United Kingdom
“Attention”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

I had a very nice Tuesday dinner in this place with a excellent wine!

The first thought what I could see in this place it was the good designe! Simple but brilliant,my favorite is the hand made lights everywhere, bec whit them the restaurant have a nice athmosphere.

My first surprise it was a big variations with the wine list, I can travel everywhere in the world,then I had some of the "Mini" Starters, they are very thorough job.
My favorites were the:"Mini duck filet skewer" and the "Mini pork belly".

The Main it was excellent! I really like filet but no much place can do very well, but they can do it here! I had a:"Scottish Beef Filet"

I'm not a big dessert person, but bec everything it was good before I want to try the dessert as well, so I had a "New York cheese cake". Very very nice! I think in the future I will be a dessert person!

The waitresses all very nice and always smiling, the owner Pierre personally came to my table to asked me about the service and all!

I had a maximal attention in this place!

Thank you very much for all of the Commo3 staff, you made it my boring Tuesday night a very special night!

Peterborough, United Kingdom
“utterly shocking ruined my sister hen do”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

worst dining experience I have ever had, where to start,

1. didnt get drinks menu for half an hour at least had to ask for them to get us menus
2. if you are a large group pre booked you all have to have the same menu you cannot chose
3. the portions are tiny
4. drinks are overpriced and not made as conventionally should be i.e a cognac with ice?
5. the restuarant messed up our order and gave us half the food but argued that we had had the correct amount
6. the cheesecake is advertised as new york cheese cake but it is just a pile of unset mush.
7. the ratio of staff per table was abysmal 2 waitresses for the whole restaurant.
8. you get charged a service charge to stand at the bar even if you have booked a table
9. a service charge of 2.50 is added over 6 people- which I wouldnt mind if the service warrented it.

Do not eat here!!! if your hungry and dont like getting ripped of or incompetence.

1 Thank hannahspannah
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Awful experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Having arrived at 7.30pm for a hen do meal we waited about 40 minutes when in the end we decided we'd had enough of waiting to be asked if we wanted a drink and asked them to take our order. We then proceeded to wait a long time to get these drinks..
We were expecting Tapas dishes that had been organised between the restaurant and the organiser throughout the week.
When it finally started to come out there was just 5 croquettes (1 dish between 4 people in some cases) the next dish (which we waited for again) was 1 dish between 2 of us a very small burger, not sure what the meat was, a few chips and a bit of salad. After another wait we got a 'Jewish' cheesecake - this apparently means that the mascapone isnt set.
Obviously we complained , we did not pay the £45 service charge that was expected and we did receive some sort of a refund, but alot of the organisers time was spent trying to get this refund and she was very upset by the whole experience. We got out of there at 10.45pm, still feeling very hungry and thirsty. Will not be heading back there any time soon!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ClaireRibs
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Spanish Dishes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

Amazing food, reasonable price and extremely friendly staff. Brilliant mixture of Spanish and Japanese dishes served tapas style.Also has a good wine list and superb service.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Almost perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

Amazing food, reasonable price and extremely friendly staff. The spanish food with japanese twist was interesting and worked surprisingly well.
We were the only table on a quiet Monday evening and despite that, the service was still very slow. The one small negative in an otherwise flawless experience.

• 4 of 5 bubbles