“unusual mix on the menu but don't let that put you off”
Review of Tinto - Wine Bar & Kitchen - CLOSED

Tinto - Wine Bar & Kitchen
Cuisines: Japanese, Spanish, Contemporary, International, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: At Tinto, we believe that variety is the spice of life. All our dishes are starter size and designed with sharing in mind. All our ingredients are fresh and lovingly prepared. Remember, sharing is caring.
Reviewed May 5, 2013

When a friend suggested we ate here I was a little nervous to say that I didn't like the sound of it. Goes to show you should always give things a go. The mixture of asian and spanish food went really well! The food was excellent and the mixture of cultures added to the flavour experience. The staff were very knowledgable and on hand to advise.

The drinks menu lived up to the food menu too. They have a selection of really interesting gins and the wine was superb. They don't publish the full list of gins at the moment so it's worth enquiring about.

Dishes to remember: The goats cheese and blueberry Caramellos and both flavours of the macaroons!

Overall, I am looking forward to introducing this place to others!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

The combination of Spanish and Asian food is very unexpected, but amazingly delicious. I loved the the tapas!

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Superb tasty cuisine and very friendly service - a great new address in the heart of Islington.
the cuisine is spanish cuisine with a Japanese twist.

The orange maccaron is beautiful !

1  Thank Matt R
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was having a dinner in como3 last saturday and i finish really impress with the quality of the food i would like congratulate to Javier Molero (the spanish head chef),and the great wine list,as well i wanna make mention for all the floor staff and their owners,they made me feel very happy with the service,i start my dinner with the apetizer,it was very tasty , it was a shot with curry vichisoisse ,suckling pig and a tomato and thyme jam drop on top,my starters: the beef tataki (yummy),delicious,very good presentation and really fresh,the next one was the morcilla gyozas with a px sauce (perfect execution),i order as well the croquette and caramelo board really i dont know wich one is better than the other one,we tried one of the special of the weekend (the owner recommended for us) it was the venison tartar with red fruits foam,thyme and tomato jam and small dice of soya jelly,oh my god!!!!!,i start to remember it was amazing,and the last one was the confit lamb,very tender melty tasty,and a wonderful presentation,i finish my dinner with the haba tonka parfait with pistachio biscuit and white chocolate and pistachio truffle,it was the perfect end for a perfect dinner.

I dont have any dude about i will comeback to como3 to try the stew oxtail,and the rest of the dishes that i didnt try in this ocassion,thanks and i will comeback soon

1  Thank Magdalena Q
Reviewed April 29, 2013

We have liked Como 3 a lot, great place with great food.
We ate an excellent Spanish stew ox tail, confit lam, morcilla gyiozas (really amazing), wagyu beef tataki and two different cooked octopus "a la gallega", don´t miss the home made desserts.
The owner told us they were going to start serving shushi, I won´t miss it, we are already planning our next vistit to Como 3.

1  Thank Arantxa M