“Perfect saturday!!!!!!!!!”

Tinto - Wine Bar & Kitchen
Cuisines: Japanese, Spanish, Contemporary, International, Bar, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Tinto, we believe that variety is the spice of life. All our dishes are starter size and designed with sharing in mind. All our ingredients are fresh and lovingly prepared. Remember, sharing is caring.
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was having a dinner in como3 last saturday and i finish really impress with the quality of the food i would like congratulate to Javier Molero (the spanish head chef),and the great wine list,as well i wanna make mention for all the floor staff and their owners,they made me feel very happy with the service,i start my dinner with the apetizer,it was very tasty , it was a shot with curry vichisoisse ,suckling pig and a tomato and thyme jam drop on top,my starters: the beef tataki (yummy),delicious,very good presentation and really fresh,the next one was the morcilla gyozas with a px sauce (perfect execution),i order as well the croquette and caramelo board really i dont know wich one is better than the other one,we tried one of the special of the weekend (the owner recommended for us) it was the venison tartar with red fruits foam,thyme and tomato jam and small dice of soya jelly,oh my god!!!!!,i start to remember it was amazing,and the last one was the confit lamb,very tender melty tasty,and a wonderful presentation,i finish my dinner with the haba tonka parfait with pistachio biscuit and white chocolate and pistachio truffle,it was the perfect end for a perfect dinner.

I dont have any dude about i will comeback to como3 to try the stew oxtail,and the rest of the dishes that i didnt try in this ocassion,thanks and i will comeback soon

1  Thank Magdalena Q

Reviewed April 29, 2013

We have liked Como 3 a lot, great place with great food.
We ate an excellent Spanish stew ox tail, confit lam, morcilla gyiozas (really amazing), wagyu beef tataki and two different cooked octopus "a la gallega", don´t miss the home made desserts.
The owner told us they were going to start serving shushi, I won´t miss it, we are already planning our next vistit to Como 3.

1  Thank Arantxa M
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Although I often contribute reviews to sites like TripAdvisor, I almost never write one immediately after a meal, Not so with Como3 Cantina Chic. In sum: I cannot recommend more highly this wonderful, virtually undiscovered gem of a restaurant in London/Islington. The food was phenomenal, starting with the amuse bouche (a tiny cup of Spanish-style gazpacho that set off a tomatoey, garlicky, oniony explosion on my tongue), Next up were the vegetarian gyoza dumplings, which were so fresh, so light, so melt-in-your mouth ethereal, and so different from the many that I've choked down in my life. My third course was octopus two ways-- one being pressed and sliced, like a terrine, and served room temperature on slices of tomato and cooked potato, with olive oil and herbs; the other being poached and sliced and served slightly warm with smoked paprika over a cloud of a savory sabayon-like sauce. I've never before had octopus that tasted so much like lobster. Next were the croquettes, crisped on the outside, melting sinfully inside, atop fresh pico de gallo-like salsa. And then came the pork cheeks, fork-tender and rich, finished with a red wine-infused sea salt, and served with what the menu called corn cakes, but what this Yank would call a sweet cornbread. And last but certainly not least, the cheese course-- I got the small plate and was delighted I did, even though the choices were delicious and some I'd never heard of before. Are you getting the picture here? I ordered, and ordered, and ordered, until I simply couldn't eat any more, and each course seemed better than the one before it. And I was sad, very sad, when I had to stop. It's been quite some time since I had a meal this good. And did I mention the intelligently assembled, reasonably priced wine list? Como3 deserves to be jammed with customers-- and since it's only been open four months, I'm sure it soon will be. But for tonight, I was glad I could walk in, score a wonderful table, have a truly memorable meal and be treated to the attentions and suggestions of owner Pierre and his talented, helpful staff. Congratulations and thank you, Pierre, and bon chance, Como3-- now get to it, Londoners!

4  Thank MisterTravelFella
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I wasn't sure if I should write this review just because I am tempted to keep this gem a secret so I can get a table on a Friday night. However, despite the risk of not ever being able to get a table I had to say how great this place is. Every dish was different but all full of flavour and perfectly executed. The pandan macaroon finished the meal off perfectly and to top the evening the wine list was brilliant. You won't be disappointed if you book a table.

3  Thank Julesdow
Reviewed April 23, 2013

a very nice place, an amazing spanish/asian food (i m french i like to eat!!)
fresh ansd quality products ...
a place to be in london