“Excellent food, great value”

JRC Global Buffet Wood Green
Ranked #14,819 of 23,718 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I went here for dinner two days ago with my best friend. It's a really good place to eat for the price of £13.99 a head. I really enjoyed the Japanese Tepanyaki live Cooking station here, they have a great range of choice to choose from Ie. Calamari, Scallops, Lamb Chops etc... they make it fresh and tasty right in front of your eyes.I can't have enough,keep going back for more! Another thing i really enjoy here are the dessert. they have the chocolates fountain here, the kids are definitely loving it.

The only thing i can say here is that this is mainly a self service restaurant. During it's super busy time at weekends, you might not get served as soon as you would think. But the stuff here are always try their best to help you as soon as they can.
I definitely going to recommend this place to all my friends, definitely come back here again soon.

2  Thank Dawei W

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I went there for lunch on the 10th February with my Son and my Granddaughters. Food was appalling, cold and limited in variety. Went home very disappointed. Towards the evening my tummy felt awfully wheezy! To my horror the next day my niece showed me a video of a rodent being killed by one of Chef's, right in front of all the Diners. The Chef initially chased after the rodent from the KITCHEN into the Diner area!!!!! Sadly she and her group had already eaten and was about to leave the restaurant so imagine how she and her dinner group felt - NOT GOOD! That video was done in the evening of the 10th February, so it was after I had visited it in day.

20  Thank Vinny2014
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I have been in this restaurant a couple of times and so far it has given me a positive satisfaction. Even though payment is upfront the quality of the food is great & how it has variety of dishes. Drinks goes the same way of pay first but at least the staffs are happy to bring you the drinks. Prices of the food is exceptional, they have a lot of food prepared & the food is being brought out all the time so food doesn't ran out. The place may need to make less waiting time on the weekend but other than that the dishes are very nice.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I came here with my family to celebrate my dad's birthday and we had a reasonably good time.So my husband mentioned that he wanted to go so I booked a table for lunchtime today 12/2/2014 When we got there it was closed. Of course I was livid. However, we just happened to see the manager Alan, who offered us two free lunches but I thought it quite odd that they would shut during lunch time when they close between 3-5:30pm!!! Well that was soon solved as I have just seen a video on Facebook of a mouse/rat running around in the restaurant and caught by one of the chefs. OMG!! NO WONDER THEY WERE CLOSED TODAY!!!

7  Thank Marie J
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

This place has rats. On my visit i saw one and their own staff killed it in front of customers. Dont go there its not healthy. Yuk!!!

11  Thank Bela198