“The best and possibly only authentic pizza in SW London”

Bravi Ragazzi Pizza
Ranked #496 of 22,557 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“The best and possibly only authentic pizza in SW London”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

This is my local so I may be biased but if you are in Streatham, Balham or even Clapham and want an excellent pizza, find this place. I say find because it is small, independent and not on the high road. It is run by the most hard working and enthusiastic group of young people you could meet, the service is personal and VERY Italian and the food is excellent, fresh and simple. Did I mention authentic? This place beats pizza's I've had in Italy hands down.

• Visited May 2014
5 Thank Richard L

“First time for dinner”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Had pizza here twice for lunch while working but this was the first time I actually eat in. Amazing pizza and great service! Thanks once again

4 Thank DJ-it-nz
“A Neapolitan in London ”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I can only sum up this place by saying that I'm Neapolitan and this is the best pizza I've ever had in the Uk. It really is spot on and you wouldn't find much better on Naples. I only hope that they don't get greedy and cut standards as so often happens in London when a restaurant gets its 'name' and becomes too busy!

4 Thank Invictus123
London, United Kingdom
“The best pizza in london”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We went there for a pizza and I really enjoyed.... when we arrived the restaurant was full. After 10 minutes we had a table and the service was so quick and perfect, I have a margherita with rocket, tested of Italy....

• Visited April 2014
5 Thank Gilbert G
Woking
“Really good pizza”
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Visited Bravi ragazzi after it was suggested to me by an italian friend. This is by far the closest to an italian pizza I had in London. The service was friendly. The only downside is that the restaurant is really small so I wouldn't try it on a week end...and as the oven is in the same room the restaurant was really hot almost unbearable and no aircon. Despite that this is an excellent place.

• Visited April 2014