“Probably the best pizza I've had in 10 years”

Bravi Ragazzi Pizza
Ranked #564 of 22,674 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Probably the best pizza I've had in 10 years”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I live in Streatham and have passed Bravi Ragazzi on a couple of occasions. Following these sightings I Googled them and found over twenty great reviews for these guys.

So after a brunch and walk about in Seven Dials, I thought I'd try Bravi out, and called them to order a take away. I ordered the Crudo e rucola pizza - mozzarella, rocket, parma ham, parmesan shaving. I was told it'd take 10 minutes, but I decided to go a little early to check out the place in person. As soon as I entered one of the guys greeted me inside the entrance, asked how he could help, to which I answered that I was there to pick up a pizza but was a little early. He went over to the counter, and one of the other guys smiled and said hi and greeted me by name, and asked if I wouldn't mind waiting for 5 minutes. I was happy to wait, so I stepped outside the restaurant. Like clockwork, 5 minutes later a guy came outside with the pizza, boxed up. Overall, although it was a takeaway this time, the service was great, friendly and genuine.

Now to the pizza - the dough was nice and thin, and baked to perfection, to a point that the edges and exposed top had browned, crisped, and gave off a satisfying toasty favour. The topping was the star, very generous with the mozzarella, rocket, parma ham, and parmesan shavings, but was balanced well with the light smothering of the tomato sauce. Overall I couldn't really fault the pizza, and it went down the hatch pretty swiftly.

I'll definitely be coming back for more, with friends and family, and recommending it, over and above the likes of Pizza Metro and definitely on par with the likes of Santa Maria in Ealing

7 Thank ih8uall

“Streatham steps up”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I was transported back to New York or the back streets of Milan- This little place is cosy with lovely old skool food and great coffee.

The service was excellent and the staff friendly, My wife and I went on a Monday night and it was still busy - Lots of Italians there too and a very relaxed hip vibe. We will be back for sure!

6 Thank LondonOolong
London
“Neapolitan pizza from Neapolitan guys”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I discovered this great and genuine place where you can eat a very good Neapolitan traditional pizza.
The staff is very friendly and welcoming.
Good choice of pizzas made and cooked under your eyes in a intimate place.
You can also choose for the free home delivery (over £ 10) even if I prefer to eat the pizza as it gets out from the oven.
You don't need to go to central London to enjoy a real pizza, not anymore: thank you Bravi Ragazzi.

5 Thank Biagio C
London, United Kingdom
“Yay Streatham has a good Pizza place!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I agree with every other review. The pizza is lovely and the service very friendly. Everything tasted very fresh, my Pizza arrived within 6 minutes of ordering it, ice cold peroni, nice chilli oil, my only criticism is that they didn't seem to have a pepper mill that worked! And that is me thinking hard to find something! This is the type of place where you could hire the whole space for a birthday party and have lush food and a great start to your night. In fact that's what I'm going to do on my next birthday!

2 Thank adamorrewing
London
“Amazing pizza place in London (at last)”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I don't think many people know what pizza should taste like with all the places in London seemingly selling great tasting pizza. Well it's not the best I ever tasted in my life but it's the best in London and gives our local Italian a run for their money which I don't often get. Toppings choices are good and offer real Italian ingredients. Very friendly and attentive staff, who apparently are all friends from Naples and accompanied by a nice atmosphere makes it a lovely but tiny restaurant. No bookings allowed so pitch and hope but actually there was never a queue last night. I would definitely go there again and if you want a pizza stuffed with toppings go for the Calzone which I didn't have myself but next will be a given. All in all great little restaurant.

• Visited August 2013