“Yummy”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I love pizza, especially when it is perfect like it was here when i had it. The toppings and the base were gorgeous. Loved it !

3  Thank Ellie4949
There are newer reviews for Bravi Ragazzi Pizza

Reviewed March 22, 2013

When this opened on our road we were really excited - it was a real change to the usual chains and pawnbrokers that appear to pop up everywhere.

The pizzas are sensational - cooked to order and with really generous, tasty toppings. My favourite is the Diavola (with anchovies, because I'm weird!) and for a properly indulgent dinner, we always finish off with their tiramisu which is simply delicious. I also highly recommend their bruschetta which is fresh, full of flavour and absolutely delicious.

We've had pizzas from here at least a handful of times since they opened and wil continue to use them as we feel that they're such good value for money. They're really friendly and super quick too!

3  Thank Alexis R
Reviewed March 20, 2013

This restaurant is inevitably going to get comparisons with Franco Manca in Brixton given the relative proximity of the two restaurants and the fact that they both serve sourdough pizzas.

Im my opinion, I enjoyed my pizza here more than the couple of times that I have been to Franca Manca. Firstly, there was no queue to get a table (although this may not last, as it was nearly full on a Tuesday night and they don't take bookings). In addition, there was a much larger choice of pizzas and I thought that the pizzas were more generous in their toppings. Furthermore, the pizzas are not smoothered in olive oil like Franca Manca. You can add oil, if you would like, and I appreciate that option. Maybe not at atmospheric as Franca Manca, but it is inside, which is a plus on winter days.

A welcome addition to Streatham and I highly reccomend making the trip for some yummy cheap pizzas. Staff were friendly and I am looking forward to going back soon!

4  Thank Alex B
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We heard about Bravi from some friends and were all due to meet there on Friday but when they couldn't make it we decided to have a take away as a tester. I had popped int on the way home to pickup a menu and see the place. It is cosy but had a nice feel to it and the people were very friendly. We opted for a take away but were disappointed with the pizzas as the base was very doughy and the topping insufficient possibly sparse. I would not hesitate to try them again if the made a thin based version and improved the topping in line with the pizza size. In addition to the pizzas we also had one of their specials 'parmigiana' which was very good.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I was round a friend's house in Streatham last night. My friend ordered some pizzas and I assumed it would be a mainstream name that would be biking up to our door, complete with rubber dough base and glue mozzarella. Fortunately it was nothing of the sort. Bravi Ragazzi is the real deal. The calzone pizza was absolutely amazing and oozed out a luscious ricotta cheese. The garlic bread was delectable (on foccacia with olives). In fact everything they delivered was impeccable and addictive. Quite simply it was the best pizza delivery that I've ever had in London. And I was born here. And I order pizza all the time.

Alas, I live in Oval so I guess I may just be outside of their delivery radius! However for those lucky people who are closer to hand I strongly suggest you do your tastebuds a favour and get down there or call them up for some good old fashioned pizza lovin'. As for me, I will be waiting their eventual expansion further North with baited breath and in the meantime will be making up plenty more excuses to visit my dear Streatham friends...

3  Thank londonboy78