“Phantom-tastic!”

and up
Phantom of the Opera Theater Show
Ranked #92 of 1,751 things to do in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Her Majesty’s Theatre is positioned in the Haymarket, adjacent to the Piccadilly Circus. Without giving a single thought, book online advance official The Phantom of the Opera tickets running with packed houses at Her Majesty’s Theatre!
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

First ever visit to Her Majesty's Theatre and first viewing of Phantom of the Opera, neither of which disappointed. The charming mystique of the theatre draws you in and then the wonderful performance knocks it out of the park. Most definitely a must see for anyone who loves the arts!

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Went to see the show beginning of last month with my wife. Magical, truly amazing!!! You'd be silly not to go and see this amazing show. I pushed the boat out and got the VIP experience through the Theatre websites agency. We missed all the queues, got red carpet arrival with our very own red coat butler whom was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. We also had our very own suite with champagne and chocolates and got ushered to our front row seats only moments before the show started bypassing all the crowds. Amazing experience seeing a must-see show!

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Amazing show in a lovely theatre. A must see that is worth every penny of the ticket price. The singing made my spine tingle it was brilliant.

The only downside is the price of drinks in the theatre. Seriously overpriced and not worth best part of £30 for 2 glasses of wine and a gin & tonic...

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Oh my god Phantom is just awesome! The theatre is just fantastic. We had seats in the stalls row F seats 13 and 14. When I booked I was advised by the seller these were the directors favoured seats. I was a tad sceptical about this but thought what the hell!!! Well I can say they were great seats. My wife and I are not short I am just over 6ft and my wife a good 5"10" both of us have long legs. We were astounded at the amount of leg room we had. A good three inches spare. The seats were very comfortable too. A beautiful theatre to boot. Great show fantastic day!!!

2  Thank Cookingbobcat
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

This was such an amazing experience and I really can't explain! The props, the voices, the actors all were fantastic! The theatre was really nice too! The chairs however because they are old are a bit too close together for tall people as my husband and the man seated next to him were suffering with the lack of leg space. It was a cool walk down regent's street and then just a turn off. It's close to the picadilly circus underground station so it is really easy to get to! During intermission there were theatre workers walking through the isles selling snacks and drinks so you didn't have to go far. It was a lovely experience that I will not forget!

1  Thank Gourmetgirlnd