“Cheap and excellent food!”
Review of Tasty Lebanon

Tasty Lebanon
Ranked #192 of 399 Dessert in London
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Soho
Description: Nice and tasty shawarma,shish grill, falafel humos lebanese starters. Fresh juices. Outside shisha available. Still one of the few cuisines that is cheap and actually healthy.Friendly staff corner venue's attractiveness.
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Two of my friends and I found this place on tripadvisor and the restaurant wholly lived up to our expectations. Very friendly staff, and a wonderful meal for only 6 pounds. In addition we got mint tea and cookies for free. I will definitely come back next time I'm in London.

There are newer reviews for Tasty Lebanon

Reviewed February 6, 2014

We love Lebanese food and were really pleased to have a light lunch. Friendly and attentive staff. If you are in the area give it a try,

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I've grown up in Saudi Arabia for most my life - definitely the best shawarmas in the world over the likes of Lebanon/Syria/Turkey/Greece etc. This place serves an impressive shawarma...the seasoning is good and it's nicely filled. If I could combine the garlic puree (rather than garlic mayo) from nearby Yalla Yalla with this it'd be a five star in my book.

1  Thank Allan S
Reviewed January 6, 2014

In the heart of Soho, so very convenient whether browsing stores on Oxford or Regent streets or going to the theatre. Very fresh, flavorful food for a good price. We had schwarma and falafel - both were excellent. Counter service -- you order and take it to your table. Definitely recommend it.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

We discovered this place during our previous visit to London and returned again yesterday. Excellent food, really good quality. Good friendly service, reasonably priced, with eat in or takeaway options. If you like kebab, you will not find a better one in London. We will be back.