Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Interesting tour, engaging guide!

Stephanie G
World War 2 tour

Curious57029548607
via mobile

2,746 results
All reviews westminster tour street art great tour graffiti tour margaret stockton davies free walking jack the ripper tour highly recommend this tour food tour interesting stories brick lane an excellent guide harry potter hour tour london history two hours buckingham palace
Reviewed yesterday

The WWII tour of the City of London was incredibly informative and interesting. Made me look at the City of London in new way. The guide was also very engaging and entertaining. Definitely the kind of guy you want leading a walking tour. I'd recommend it!

1  Thank Stephanie G
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

The tour guide Mr Canice Bannon talked about the history in a humorous way. Quite many details might not be found in books. Like a tour of beautiful architecture at the same time. Highly recommended. 6 stars if it's possible.

1  Thank Curious57029548607
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Awesome. Candice was th best. Very knowledgeable in all things WWII related. So glad we booked with Free Walking Tours!

Reviewed yesterday

The tour was so well done and our guide Margaret was phenomenal. I really enjoyed listening to her, and it was evident she was passionate about sharing the city's history. Don't hesitate to take this tour - it is well worth your time!

Reviewed 2 days ago

Fantastic tour with a very enthusiastic and friendly tour guide. I highly recommend this Free Tours by Foot tour

Reviewed 2 days ago

Margaret was an excellent tour guide who did a very good job at ensuring that everyone in the walking tour enjoyed themselves and understood more about London.

Reviewed 3 days ago

I usually dislike group tours as I often find them insipid and expensive for nothing, but I needed to do one for a travel piece I am writing. To my surprise, I was not bored for a single second on the Westminster tour! Margaret's keen interest for history (especially British royalty) and her bubbly personality made the two hours spent walking past all these historic buildings a wonderful experience. Had I walked around Westminster on my own, the area probably would have bored me to death.

Had I had enough time, I definitely would have tagged along for her full-day tour and I fully recommend you do too!

Reviewed 4 days ago

Margaret was outstanding. The tour was "pay-what-you-want" but I was happy to pay at the end. What a city!

Reviewed 4 days ago

I've been on a lot of walking tours and this was one of the BEST I've done. Margaret showed us all of the good London sites and kept everything extremely interesting and engaging. You can tell she cares about what you take home from the tour. This definitely was one of the high points of my trip!

Reviewed 4 days ago

It was fun being guided through Westminster by Margaret with a few other great people. My personal highlights of the tour were:
- The Changing of the Guards and Horse Guards