“Amaaaazing! Delicious!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Clerkenwell
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

I went with my girlfriend and we had the regular chicken Burrito for her, and a large beef Burrito for me.
My girlfriend doesn't eat anything spicy, so she wasn't too impressed with the food.
I loved my beef Burrito, it was incredibly tasty, and crunchy because of the fried onions too.
The service was great, and we felt very welcome, even though it was our first time, and we had no clue of what to choose. The attendant explained us everything, and all the options.
The location is also great.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Great service explained the menu < made a change something really different < a simple fast food type establishment ,they have gained a regular customer

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We purchased a Group on voucher for this place and really enjoyed it! We got 2 burrito's and a drink for £9, we were served with a smile and there is a nice choice of beers to choose from. I had the chicken with almost everything and it was amazing! My Boyfriend got the beef and it was OK. The toilet was really unclean (hairs on the seat) so that was a bit off putting to see when just about to eat BUT the food was really good.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

Eventhough I've been in Angel a while, I have always walked past this place! What a mistake I've been making! This is hands down, one of the nicest foods I've ever tasted in London. It's so innovative and interesting- I am so annoyed with myself for not finding it earlier.

If you like burrito's, but have a soft spot for something a bit spicier or currier- this is perfect for you. Every great thing about a curry in a soft tortilla wrap!

I had the rogan josh burrito (medium spice) with chicken and beef, rice, cheese, raita- and it was gorgeous! It was a little hard to eat, but it tasted so so good!

I know it sounds weird- but honestly this is one of the best meals I've had in London- and all for around £5. Also try the Poppadoms- they are worth it! Service is great! Get's in to my top 10 for overall taste in London easily!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

I walked by this place and decided to try this place out.

Upon first look, it looked like a weird combination of items to me. But when all put together, it made for a really nice meal. I tried the paneer tikka burrito, with the raita (mint yogurt) sauce and it was quite nice. The only little complain I have is that I found the tikka curry to be a tad bit sweet. Otherwise, it tasted quite nice.
The service was quite slow, but the attitude made up for it pretty well as the staff were really nice and friendly.
The place looked decently clean. They also offer a loyalty card and a 10% discount for City University students as it is located around the City University area.
If you are looking for a well priced (for the quality and ingredients) quick eat, I would definitely recommend this place.