“Another London gem”

Wam Bam Club
Ranked #111 of 1,285 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Funny, sexy, dark, naughty, edgy and glamorous. The Wam Bam Club is one of the longest-running, and best loved, burlesque supper clubs in London. Be dazzled by breathtaking performances of magic, burlesque and even some crazy contortion. Everything from amazing feats of juggling and dexterity to a healthy serving of tongue in cheek comedy featuring the cream of London cabaret scene. This is a night guaranteed to sparkle, shimmer and take your cares away!
Stockport, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Another London gem”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Having first found out about the Wam Bam Club via its website, I decided to buy a ticket so I could go and see what the show was like.

Well, I can only say that not having seen anything like it before, I was left genuinely pleased at just how good the show was and would definitely go back in the near future to see it again.

Well worth the price of a ticket.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Alex H

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“One of London's best nights out”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I've been to Wam Bam a few times now and taken guests along and each time has been an absolutely fantastic night out - in fact, many of my guests have loved it so much that they've booked and gone again independently. The Cafe de Paris is one of London's most beautiful venues and you are transported into a world of glamour as soon as you step foot in the door.

Wam Bam is one of London's longest running and most successful burlesque supper club nights and is one of the few shows to be able to maintain a consistent standard of excellence. Hosted by Lady Alex - who is brilliant - each Saturday features new and exciting acts so be sure to check out the listings to see who is on. With the option to make a real experience of the night (and have a three course meal and drinks) or just to attend and watch the show, it's a great way to enjoy an unusual and uplifting night of real performance.

Dress up for your night at Wam Bam and prepare to have a brilliant night out. I'll certainly be going again and again - keep up the good work!!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank LondonLover22
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Absolutely brilliant.”
Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for something different to do on a weekend in London. We decided upon a cabaret show and spent ages looking online at the many options there are in London but we kept coming back to the wam bam club and decided to book tickets.
After reading various reviews I was a bit put off, but unessessarily!
From the moment we entered the club we felt at home and were treated like VIPs from the start to the finish.
2 of the performers greeted us with a tray full of chocolates and well oiled bodies which was a great touch. we didn't book the dinner option so I can't comment on the food but the table service, champagne and performers were all top notch. We had a great time and will definatly be returning.
A few negative points, the drinks are very expensive at £11 per cocktail. Even in London I thought that was a little steep, especially with a service charge on top. We decided to go for the champagne and strawberries at £60 for 1 bottle, then a bottle of Pinot at £23 and didn't feel as ripped off then.
Secondly we were sat upstairs on the balcony overlooking the dining room. It got very busy and if we hadn't have arrived fairly early would have struggled to find a seat with a decent view. Once it got busier we found ourselves surrounded by people standing to watch the show which was a little distracting.
Overall though it was an excellent show and we enjoyed it emmencly. It felt incredibly classy, well put together and allot more than I had expected.

2 Thank Rossguk
London, United Kingdom
“WAM BAM CLUB, had a Wam Bam of a time, what a blast!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I wished to give my girlfriend Wolfie a wonderful birthday, giving her a snog at the stroke of midnight (as you do) her waking up to pressies by the bed, a lovely day doing whatever she wished :O))) and finishing off her day with something really fun, special and different.

And boy did we find it at the WAM BAM CLUB, what a grrrRRROOAARRRSOME show!! An ideal combination of humor, dance, sauciness, feathers, music and magic all artfully delivered by a wonderfully vertiginous troupe of brilliant and sexy performers, true Burlesque at it's best, with the historical and opulently decorated Cafe de' Paris supplying the setting to the purrrrrfect climax to me wonderful Wolfwoman's birthday!

And now Wolfie is quite avidly looking for burlesque classes too, woo hoo...

WAM BAM has a strong core company of deliciously daring dancers who are masterfully presented by Mistresses of Ceremonies, Ladies Alex and Bunny Galore. In addition, we found out afterwards that the feature acts do change frequently, we shall definitely be going to see WAM BAM again y'all!

Visited February 2013
“Wam Bam sexy and electric!!!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

What an amazing show. Way too much fun, a must for anyone visiting London or if you are a Londoner it is definitely a experienced to include to your must do list. Can't wait to see it again:)))