“Very Good Chinese Food with an Ambience”
Review of Le Chinois

Le Chinois
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Chinois is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,922 of 23,030 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Knightsbridge
Orlando, Florida
“Very Good Chinese Food with an Ambience”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Very good selections, fresh and delicious. Fast service and reasonable price.There were six of us looking for a restaurant to accommodate us. We found this place full of families with children of all ages and the restaurant was large enough for the children to move around. This is indeed a children friendly restaurant. We were seated downstairs.

Visited November 2013
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Le Chinois, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Thank you for dining with us recently and taking time to write your review.

We do pride ourselves on the quality and selection of food we serve and I am delighted that you enjoyed the experience.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Worcester, United Kingdom
“delicious and relaxed”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Atmosphere is pretty and relaxed. Menu has a good variety of dishes, I had the lobster and prawns I would highly recommend them. The lobster and prawns were fresh and well cooked, they really know how to balance their ingredients, was simply delicious. The service was inviting and extremely helpful with all that grouped together with its own unique modern touch, this is definitely a place worth visiting again and again. Fresh Lobster, elegant atmosphere, relaxed, good quick service, champagne and delicious modern chinese cuisine my evening couldn't have been any more lovely. Thankyou to the chefs and staff was a fun evening.

• Visited December 2013
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Le Chinois, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you for dining with us and I am delighted that you had an enjoyable evening.

We are very proud of our Le Chinois restaurant, delivering quality Chinese cuisine by our amazing Chef’s and Restaurant team.

I do hope that you will visit us again.

London
“Hidden gem in the heart of Knightsbridge.”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Just got back from having a fun filled, pre-xmas afternoon tea and dim sum with 21 other members of my family.

The food was delicious and the service second to none. We are all quite fussy when it comes to Chinese food, as we originally come from Hong Kong and Thailand, and also run our own restaurants in London. We were not let down. I must say that everyone was extremely impressed with the dim sum (even fussy Grandma!).

The service was great, very friendly but unobtrusive. Nothing was too much trouble and our glasses of bubbly, cups of tea and coffee were never left empty.

A massive thanks to Jan, Mike, Vincent and the waitress whose name I didn't get.

• Visited December 2013
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Le Chinois, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
May I say what a pleasure it was to have you join us for Afternoon tea in Le Chinois. I am also thrilled you were impressed with our dim sum.

Your gratitude to Jan and his team has been fed back to them and I do hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to dine with us.

Whitby, United Kingdom
“Beautiful, relaxed experience.”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Visited this restaurant recently, the atmosphere was slightly quiet, but it was a perfect night to have a nice chat with my fiancée, without shouting at each other over loud music etc, the service was impeccable, they take your coats, seat you ASAP and ready when you are, the food was delightful, extremely quick to be served, and lovely presentation, price was good, a little pricey, but expected from the Cantonese Cuisine's location, easy to get to from the surrounding shops, harrods , Harvey Nichols etc, high recommendation, I was impressed.

• Visited December 2013
It is always a pleasure to receive feedback such as yours and that you enjoyed the very best, both with the cuisine and service.

Your recommendation is very much appreciated and I do hope that you will dine with us again.

Caerphilly County, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definitely on the list!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

Absolutely fabulous! From beginning to end a spectacular journey of delights. I can really recommend the prawns with wasabi and the sea bass cooked in ginger and spring onions. We do not usually eat in hotel restaurants but this is exceptional. Thanks must go to all the staff and i look forward to visiting again.

• Visited December 2013
Jean-BaptisteNoel, General Manager at Le Chinois, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
I am delighted that you enjoyed your dining experience in Le Chinois, we are certainly a delightful surprise to our guests and I whole heartedly agree, dining is a "spectacular journey of delights". Thank you for your gratitude to the staff and we very much look forward to you visiting us again.

Season's greetings