“Good visit with a discount ”
Review of Byron Haymarket

Byron Haymarket
Order Online
Ranked #1,490 of 28,484 Restaurants in London
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: St. James's
Description: Proper hamburgers made from British beef, freshly prepared and cooked to order, served with a craft beer
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited here for a change after a matinee performance as had NHS disc card
Was busy but didn’t have to wait too long to be seated waiters were rushed off feet but service was ok
Food was good well cooked and tasty restaurant felt chaotic and very noisy
But happy with food and price paid would return

Date of visit: August 2019
ByronHamburgers, Guest Relations Manager at Byron Haymarket, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. We're pleased you enjoyed the food and that the staff were still attentive despite the rush. Thanks again, and we look forward to your next visit!

Write a reviewReviews (579)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Booked this restaurant for a pre theatre meal worse decision we have made. Waited 75 minutes for our meal which when it finally arrived was just about warm. Complained but has we didn’t have time for the meal to be replaced and we were hungry we had eat the under cooked chips and the worse burger I’ve ever had. If I could give no stars I would!!

Ruined our evening, Manager did reduce the bill but didn’t bother to come over to apologise, afterwards, I was annoyed with myself for actually paying the remainder of the bill. My first and last visit to Byron’s!!

Date of visit: August 2019

We're really so very sorry that you had this experience - thats not what we like to hear and it's not how we like to do things in Byron. Please send us an email to hello@byron.co with this message and the site details and we will follow up on this. So sorry again, we hope to make it up to you one day soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We had reservations at 7pm and it took someone 5 minutes to see us at the front desk to be seated...
Because we had our daughter we ordered pretty much straight away and they seemed busy.
There is a separate seating at the back of the restaurant which I only happened to notice due to attending the Gents and it seemed more relaxed and quiet
I asked one of the waiters if we could be moved and he said let me clear a table and call you over - we wanted to move because it was loud what with kitchen being very busy and the front doors being open..plus my daughter doesn’t like loud surroundings.
The waiter didn’t move us which I was disappointed with.
Our food arrived all tasty - we asked for mayo, vinegar & cutlery as we only had knifes on the table - the lady who gave the food didn’t return with what we asked for so had to ask another waiter - by then I had eaten most of my chips!
I noticed other tables having to ask for things and the waiter were not happy to assist and it felt we were putting the staff out. There was one waiter who was friendly but the rest were not and you did not feel welcome at all....
No courtesy no - “how was your food”
I get it’s a fast chain restaurant but Staff are there to make you feel welcome not make us feel like a conveyable and let’s see how many tables we can turn out.
I get it’s London and it’s busy but please remember without us there is no business

Date of visit: August 2019

We're really sorry to hear you had this experience and we hate to have disappointed you. We dont want any of our customers to feel this way and that doesnt reflect the quality of service we aim to deliver in Byron. Please do drop us an email to hello@byron.co with this message and the site details - you can just copy and paste that's fine - and we will follow up with you. We hope to make amends and do better for you next time. Thanks for taking the time to let us know though!

Reviewed August 7, 2019

Byron does burgers like Americans do burgers, meaty and juicy. These days health and safety generally only permits medium/well done. At Byron I got my medium rare order without quibble. It came really quickly too which was handy as we had a theatre date. Top marks.

Date of visit: August 2019
ByronHamburgers, Owner at Byron Haymarket, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2019

Glad to hear you like what we're doing here at Byron! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts, John - hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in here for a bite with my two daughters.

I ordered up a burger with avocado and bacon and my youngest ordered a chicken burger. My other daughter decided on a nacho appetizer for her meal.

Food was decent and service was great. Total bill was €34 with no drinks. We stuck to ice water.

Worth a visit.

Date of visit: July 2019
ByronHamburgers, Guest Relations Manager at Byron Haymarket, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2019

Thanks for the great feedback; it always makes our day to hear about our guests enjoying a proper Byron experience!