“Highly recommended”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Pimlico
Reviewed December 17, 2018

This little hidden gem in the heart of Pimlico it is a necessary stop for me every time I am in London and I want so proper Italian food or products. The environment is pretty small but efficiently organised and cozy. The food is amazing, from hot dished to sandwiches, great coffee and the best tiramisù you will ever taste ( better to go on a Saturday for that ). The staff is amazing, knowledgable and polite. Little tip, usually when I order a sandwich I ask if they can make it with focaccia instead of the regular bread, and you can also customise it as you like.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Merzzzzzzzzz

Reviewed August 16, 2018

The most divine hidden Italian Gem in Pimlico - Went there with friends looking for a great coffee - 3 Arancini and Antipasto later - so lovely and the staff were very helpful and friendly as well

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Our family of 7 rented a home down the street of this slice of Italy in quiet Pimlico... and we were delighted. As an exhausted group of travelers, we chose this restaurant for lunch immediately after arrival our of convenience. But we were truly delighted in the delicious choices and healthy portions of authentic Italian cafe food. We enjoyed our first experience so much, that we stopped in for coffee and baked goods each morning of our stay.
If you’re looking for a reasonably priced lunch or quick breakfast with excellent espresso, you can find this shop a short 5 min walk West of the Pimlico tube station. You won’t regret it!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed February 21, 2018 via mobile

I am very happy to say Delizie D’Italia is just down street from me. A real treat from morning coffee to their excellent “tavola calda” ... Who needs ready meals, when you can have homemade Italian specialities. Then you can find cheeses galore, wine, olive oil, balsamic sauces ... everything you would find in an Italian deli in Italy! Plus service friendly. Grazie mille

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

Have been going to the deli for 7+ years, absolutely love this place! Only problem is they shut at 7 so not open for dinner! My number one favourite place in the area! The staff are great and make you feel so welcome I'd recommend it to any friend or family staying in London !

Date of visit: February 2018