“One of my favourite lunch places”
Review of Chao Kitchen

Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Fast Food
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
London, United Kingdom
“One of my favourite lunch places”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I work near Chao and since I discovered it I've eaten lunch there once or twice a week. My favourite dish is the noodle salad with bbq chicken - very simple but outstanding. The fried pork spring rolls are amazing and cannot be missed. There's usually quite a long line around lunchtime but if you wait until after the rush it's very quick. It's not cheap but about the same price as having lunch in the market.

• Visited July 2013

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Vietnamese street food at it's best”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Stumbled across this "restaurant" after eating many times at whitecross street market restaurants and stalls. This places distinguishes them self from the other for the great food and different juices, for example I had the cactus and pineapple juice which was very good. Back to the food I had the rice and bbq pork which was delicious, the bowl was also accompanied with some vegetables, peanuts and chillies. The portion size was good. There is some seating space but this restaurant is more like a sandwich shop, you have to buy at the counter and then you can sit indoor to eat. The only criticism I have is regarding the production/assembly line which was slow compared to more established stalls and restaurants in the area. Really good food I will definitely go back and recommend to anyone in the area.

• Visited December 2012