“Odeon cinema”

Odeon Cinema West End
Ranked #176 of 379 Fun & Games in London
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We went to see the hobbit in 3D, the seats were very good. I was a bit surprised at the cost though, Iknew it would be a bit more than the norm but I paid £36 for 2 of us. It was a bit extra for 3D, and did include the 3D glasses. I was also surprise to hear from a friend that they found a cinema in London where they paid £4.50 each !!!!!. I don't think I will ever pay the Odeon prices again !!!!!

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I attended this cinema to see 'The Master' which was not in my view a great film. However, the state of this cinema was dire. It is in great need of some care and attention. Added to which the bar was not open and there was some random junk left lying around. When the tickets are £16 each this does not make for an enjoyable experience. I took my two teenaged sons so the tickets alone cost £64, very bad value.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

You will enjoy this version of the film because it goes into greater depth, explains in more detail the child Pips life story and the effect it has on him.

Magwich the convict and the chance meeting on the moors with Pip, the changes Magwich goes through - you are able to understand him better and the effect it has on him.

The old house, the jilted woman, the adopted daughter, the solicitor all have played a part in Pips growing up - I won't give anymore away; see for yourself, then spread the word.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

for 12 GBP I got to sit in a VIP room and enjoy Life of Pi.
The seat was very comfy, although I'm not sure if its worth paying extra for a 1.5 hour movie if you do it often..

1  Thank ZoombaSBG
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Skyfall - my review title says it all!
My wife and I visited the Odeon Cinema West End on Christmas Eve.
We were offered a choice of seats, either Deluxe or Standard. We opted for standard seats which were quite good enough. It is much smaller than it's big brother Odeon - also on Leicester Square - but still comfortable with very good sound quality.
We have been to this cinema several times and have never been disappointed.

1  Thank Aljen