“Best pizza overall”
Review of viaCaracciolo Pizzeria - CLOSED

viaCaracciolo Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: viaCaracciolo is not just a simply road but it represents the symbol of Naples.Historic palaces,works of art and a wonderful view of the gulf make this walk beside the sea one of the most attraction and enchanting place of the city and all over the world. Our pizzeria just wants to recreate this atmosphere full of traditions, strenght and creativity.In short the particular Neapolitan human touch.
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

A real Naples pizza! A weekly appointment that I cannot miss at all. Italian ingredients and products directly from Naples; real fire oven and friendly staff :)

2  Thank Marcello F

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Went here with a friend that lives near this restaurant. The Italian style Pizza's where gorgeous. The owner and his wife is very welcoming and friendly. The night we went they were shooting there advert for here and Italy and our group made it in to the ad. Definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

The best pizza ever in london I felt like I ate pizza in naples the ingredients are really italian and delucious the staff was nice she was really careful about us delicious tiramisu' as well I recommend it and when I return to London I'll go again...

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I went there many times and it is like to eat a pizza in naples (I'm italian)!! The menu includes all the classic kind of pizza red and white (like the one with salsiccia and friarielli).
you can find very good appetizer and amazing dessert, you have absolutely to try straccetti with nutella!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

excellent pizza, small cosy atmosphere, would definitely go here again next time in London. They also offer pizza making classes