“Great food, Great People, Great Night”
Review of viaCaracciolo Pizzeria - CLOSED

viaCaracciolo Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: viaCaracciolo is not just a simply road but it represents the symbol of Naples.Historic palaces,works of art and a wonderful view of the gulf make this walk beside the sea one of the most attraction and enchanting place of the city and all over the world. Our pizzeria just wants to recreate this atmosphere full of traditions, strenght and creativity.In short the particular Neapolitan human touch.
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Just had one of the best meals I have ever had, went with my girlfriend who is from Napoli so she should know what a good pizza should be and we were not disappointed. The food was truly authentic and absolutely out of this world and the service was outstanding, really accommodating and making you feel welcome. I have been to quite a few pizzerias which claim to offer a true authentic pizza, but the only one to actually nail it so far is Via Caracciolo. Recommend this place to anyone and will definitely be going back.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I eaten the via caracciolo's pizza and I recommend you try it.
Good place, good service and the owners make you feel at home

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Our first meal here on the recommendation of an Italian friend. Just wish we had come sooner as we have been missing a real treat here. We had not prebooked but were made most welcome and given a very nice table. The menu is extensive and very reasonably priced and the food quality of our choice of Burrata and Calzone followed by homemade tiramasu and cappocino was very good. We had a bottle of a good house red wine and finished with a limoncello. The service was exceptionally good and we left feeling as though we had been regulars for years not our fist visit. We will definitly be returning. The decor of Naples are very impressive and the atmosphere is so truly Italian you really forget you are in London.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Lovely place! Pizza is very very good,typical italian one! We tried the burrata as well, tasteful, creamy, just REAL BURRATA! I tried many pizza places here in London, this one is one of the best. Honest prices and high quality. Service warm and welcoming. Environment and furniture very basic, I love this places, where the food and nice people lead on everything else. I am personally tired of this big company where you pay too much and you go out disappointed. I will come back for sure. To all italian readers, andate prezzi modesti e pizza davvero buona!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

One of the best pizza place in london
Really nice place- good pizza- attentive and professional staff
If you really want to feel in Naples for one night visit this amazing pizzeria