“You can't find a better original Pizza Napoletana outside Napoli”
Review of viaCaracciolo Pizzeria - CLOSED

viaCaracciolo Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: viaCaracciolo is not just a simply road but it represents the symbol of Naples.Historic palaces,works of art and a wonderful view of the gulf make this walk beside the sea one of the most attraction and enchanting place of the city and all over the world. Our pizzeria just wants to recreate this atmosphere full of traditions, strenght and creativity.In short the particular Neapolitan human touch.
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You can't find a better original Pizza Napoletana outside Napoli”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I found ViaCaracciolo Pizzeria by luck. I just moved in Clapham and I was exploring the area. After 10 years in USA, I was wishing a real pizza very badly. When I saw the firing wood oven from outside I said to myself, lets enter and try.
I could not believe to my taste, when I gave the first bite to the spectacular pizza Luca (the owner and pizzaiolo) brought to me. Perfectly cooked, crispy but soft dough, delightful tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella. I was in the heaven, I could not believe I could find a pizza so good outside Naples, and at the same price of Naples (the pizza do not go over 8 pounds). I return there over and over, and the pizza is always perfect. If you love the pizza you must try, and if you have never been in Naples you can experience the real pizza only going to Clapham.

• Visited January 2013