“Great Brunch Menu”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: City of London
Description: Restaurant Food to Go-Deli Mojito & Juice Bar Bakery & Coffee
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We ate here at around 4pm, and were given a brunch menu which ran till 5pm.The Eggs Francis were delicious and great value for money. We ate around the same time again second day and opted for beefburger and chicken club - both excellent. I would definitely eat here again and recommend the restaurant as an alternative to inclusive breakfast if staying in this area.

1  Thank SGr4
There are newer reviews for Natural Kitchen - Trinity Square

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Apparently the cheapest pints in the City, and the wholesome food is worth a go instead of the usual bag lunch from the usual chains - just as quick, much better.

2  Thank Charlie C
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Went for dinner here the other night, and while everything was ok, it failed to impress. The restaurant was pretty much empty, and felt a little cold and soulless. I can imagine it would be much nicer if the place was busy, but they didn't seem to be trying to attract passing trade (a peril of being attached to a hotel, possibly).

The food was the best part of the meal, although the chicken in my salad was a bit dry. I felt it was overpriced at £15, though. The other person dining with me enjoyed their halloumi salad (and it did look nice). The service was pretty good, although I was unimpressed by the blank look I received when I asked who brewed one of the beers they had on tap. The waiter was kind enough to bring a sample (+1 star), but then took it away half-drunk when I ordered a pint (-1 star).

There's free wi-fi available in the restaurant for those who are interested.

NaturalKitchen, Manager at Natural Kitchen - Trinity Square, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear Archedeacon101

Thank you for your comments on your recent visit to Natural Kitchen at Trinity Square.

We always appreciate genuine customer feedback, good or bad. This lets us know what our customers are enjoying and also helps us to identify any areas where we may be getting things wrong on occasion.

We are glad that you and your companion enjoyed the food and also found the service to be pretty good. Thank you also for flagging the free wi-fi that many of our customers find useful whether popping in for a coffee or holding informal meetings with colleagues during the day.

We pride ourselves on our range of beers and take a lot of care in their selection. Beers currently available include London Lager from Meantime Brewery (just across the river from us in Greenwich) and Honeydew Organic Ale, Seafarers and London Pride all from Fullers Brewery in London. We encourage customers to sample our beers before ordering and many of our guests from overseas find this particularly helpful with some of the less well-known local English ales which we stock from time to time. I am sorry to hear that your sample drink was taken away from you when you ordered a pint and apologise for this. Our staff should not be taking away any unfinished drinks at any time, including samples, and we will try and ensure that this does not happen again.

We would very much like to welcome you back to Natural Kitchen at Trinity Square and hope to see you soon.

If you do have any further issues on future visits or other observations regarding any aspect of our service I would be very happy for you to contact me directly on 0207 935 8133

Ian Chalom – Operations Manager

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I went here with some friends for lunch and the whole thing was a disaster. The service was appalling our drinks came after our food which was not worth the wait or the money. I won't be going back.

1  Thank Macattack99
Reviewed June 17, 2013

The Natural Kitchen has become a regular haunt thanks to the fantastic food, friendly staff and warm atmosphere.

My friends and I regularly dine here after work. On our latest visit we were a little dismayed to see the menu had changed. The famous lamb burger, which had become a firm favourite was off the menu!!!!

However, our disappointment was soon forgotten once the starters arrived. The duck dumplings and the prawn and avocado salad are new dishes to the menu, and both were sublime.

For my main course I chose another new offering - the swordfish. Again, it was outstanding. A very interesting and clever combination of flavours - this dish would not be out of place in one of London's top restaurants. The portion size was again very generous. Two of my friends had the steak and the other member of the party had the fish pie. Everyone enjoyed their food, as we all do every time we dine at NK.

I look forward to trying the chorizo burger on my next visit. Keep up the good work!

1  Thank Jess R