“Shiver me timbers”

Bonnie Gull Seafood Shack
Ranked #124 of 23,009 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Seafood, Scottish, British
Neighborhood: Fitzrovia
Description: Fresh, sustainable, British day-boat seafood, served on small plates. A concise exciting wine list all available by glass & bottle. Ska and reggae soundtrack. Buzzy vibrant seafood joint with chefs serving customers directly over the bar in the compact open kitchen. Expect a showcase of the best seafood from British shores, a daily changing menu and plenty of cooking theatre!
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Shiver me timbers”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Immense. I took down a whole crab with the help of some exquisite cocktails. The guy with the beard was awesome.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank minutemonster

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
London
“Crabtastic”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is by far one of the best ive ever been too. Although a small restaurant, it was cosey and had a lovely atmosphere as well as being modern and cool. This is definately a little gem hidden in London. I had the mussels, crab and brownie. We also had an expresso amaretto martini which is to die for!

It was my boyfriends bday and they gave him his pudding with a candle in and a signed bday card which was signed by all the staff and chefs. This was a lovely little touch and really helped to make his bday special.

The staff were very attentive and filled up our glasses before they were empty and checked our meals were okay.

I definately recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a lovely meal out. Id book in advance though as it gets busy.

Thankyou to all the staff for such a lovely meal!

St. Gallen, Switzerland
“Fantastic fish in a cosy place!”
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

What a great place for absolut fantastic seafood! We really enjoyed a great evening with amazing food, great wines in a very cosy atmosphere! We will definitely be back!

Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Cozy place, fantastic quality of food”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Me and my friend went to this seafood shack last night. As we are curious to see if it is that good as the reviews said, and it really impressed us by the quality of the food. We ordered the chip and fish and the mussel, definitely will recommend to my other friends to visit again.

Great Ayton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best fish and chips i have ever had in London”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Staff were very nice I ordered Fish and Chips coming from the Whitby area I didn't hold out much hope of being impressed, how wrong was I! when they came they were hot the batter was crispy the Haddock was beautifuly cooked and fresh, the chips were chunky cooked in dripping and were delicious, best fish and chips outside of whitby i have ever had.

they also had a good selection of beers and wines and modestly priced particularly for London.

I would reccomend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited January 2014