“Well worth a visit....a hidden gem!!”
Review of Atlantis

Atlantis
Ranked #3,870 of 23,993 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 22, 2013

If you love quality Greek food, then this restaurant is highly recommend. The menu is excellent and has a very wide range to suit all tastes. As my partner and I are on a wheat and gluten free diet the menu was really good for us as the majority of it was suitable for us. We ate here Saturday 21 September for the first time and will definitely eat here again. We would recommend the halloumi starter - it was awesome and the Greek salad was one of the very best we had ever tasted, even in the Mediterranean....

The restaurant is very busy and that speaks volumes as it is often visited by locals. Plenty of on street parking and the restaurant is easy to find. The staff are really welcoming and friendly. Give it a try and you will not be disappointed....

Well done Atlantis!!!

2  Thank ChinaDragon4

Reviewed August 21, 2013

we often come to this restaurant the staff do as much as they can for u and the food is always great at a really good price nice selection of starters and the kaleftico is always top if I had one complaint the place could do with a make over

1  Thank chriso1966
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Have eaten at Atlantis on numerous occasions over the years.

The Meze offers a huge variety of dishes at a decent price, and comes highly recommended. Service is normally excellent, although it has dipped on occasion. Be warned that the chairs provide little or no support for the back! Overall though, this is the best Greek restaurant in the area.

2  Thank MrCfromHYU
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Why can't every town have a restaurant like this? We were staying with relatives in the area and I booked here in advance having read the previous three reviews. Everything we had was cooked and served by people who care about what they do and you residents of this part of Ealing should be grateful. Wish it was in my town.

3  Thank Jnjam
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have been visiting the Atlantis on a regular basis since moving to the area with my girlfriend. The quality of the food and the warmth of the welcome haven't diminished in that time. I now count the owner, Costas, and his staff as friends often popping in just for a chat. The Meze is incredible value for money and of the highest quality too. A cracking little place, it's more like a local than is my nearest pub in the area, plus it serves great food in a warm comfortable atmosphere.

3  Thank TMcMurray_12