Paul A Young Fine Chocolates

from $37.37
from $402.23
from $36.33
More Info
All reviews chocolate tour chocolate shop wardour street chocolate tasting salted caramel brownie marmite chocolatier soho gifts
Selected filters
Reviewed February 26, 2018

The chocolate here is lovely, especially the one with salted caramel and the brownie here is tasty and the billionaire shortbread delicious. If based on the food alone, I would give it 4 stars, so probably will come back.

My one problem with this place is that the staff last time I came was very very rude. I made a comment that the chocolate looked delicious and the guy was like "well yeah... it's chocolate" and looked at me awkwardly, he forgot some of the products I had taken to the counter with me then blamed me saying I should have made it clear that I was taking those things: I TOOK IT TO THE COUNTER WHAT DO YOU THINK I WANTED TO DO WITH IT?! STEAL IT?!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank c1424388
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Great selection of handmade chocolates with unique flavors. Beautiful shop, lots of options to choose from!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

I have been getting my hit of Paul a Young chocolate quite often for the last 3 years after discovering it through a chocolate tour. The chocolate I love, I’ve tried most of it (in dark), and that’s the only reason why I keep coming back, but not sure for how much longer. The staff’s attitude (a few particular individuals, by no means not all) has been getting worse and worse. The manager in the Soho shop never smiles, looks full of himself, looks down on others and just is not nice! This has been ruining my experience with this chocolatier.
I can see there are more and more reviews like this. Would be great if the company took some measures and trained staff better or hired friendlier staff, before they lose their customers. Would be a real shame!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

If you like Champagne, then the Champagne pralines is a must. They always have some new flavours I try but I always come back to the Champagne ones...for many years now...

A must if you are in the area...

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

This is one of the best chocolates we ever tasted ... unbelievably good. Georges shop with an option of tasting the chocolates before you buy them. Did I say heavenly??? Wow!! Really worth visiting!

Date of experience: September 2017