“Just sushi”

Ranked #3,378 of 23,873 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Knightsbridge
Description: Bringing unparalleled glamour and opulence to Knightsbridge, Buddha-Bar Restaurant London is a member of the world-famous fleet of Buddha-Bars. A hive of exotic wonder, guests can sample innovative cocktail mixes, fine wines and luxurious pan-Asian flavors in a setting filled with sensual lighting, authentic artifacts and elaborate Indian prints. A jaw-dropping destination, Buddha-Bar Restaurant promises to be one of London's most sought-after destinations.
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Location is super good,just 3 minutes from Harrods . Tables and atmosphere is excellent . Waiters are attentive ,kind and efficient . All the sushi we've orders was tasty and it has it's own taste . The duck salad was disgusting .. Would go there just for sushi

Christine882014, Public Relations Manager at Buddha Bar London, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2014

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the atmosphere and attentive staff! Apologies that the salad was not to your liking, if you would like to discuss this further please feel free to contact me : natalie@buddhabarlondon.com

Reviewed July 31, 2014

Turned up and greeted by lovely staff who show you to a table.

Such a cool atmosphere in there, up market but cool. Not fancy but kind of posh.

We had a voucher for 3 courses and a glass of champers for £25 a head so i thought the courses would be miniature like lots of expensive restaurants but they were really big and lovely! Big bowls of rice and noodles and lovely salmon cooked perfectly.

Had such a good time, one of my best restaurant experience ever

1  Thank LesterApthorp

Thank you very much for your lovely review, we so happy to hear that this one of your best restaurant experiences. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed July 31, 2014

This was a surprise anniversary dinner for me planned by my partner, he wasn't too sure what to expect but we got nothing but WOW the whole evening. The decor and atmosphere was great in the place, the bartender, Marc was a great host and mixed us some great drinks and I even got a Marc special which was amazing to watch him make. The food was divine and delicious and so tasty, especially the Mochi dessert, yum! The Belgium waitress was kind and made sure we were well looked after! Had a great time and definitely love to go back again!

Thank you so much for your lovely review, we are glad to hear that you had a great time celebrating your anniversary here at Buddha-Bar! I have passed your praise on to the wonderful Marc and your attentive waitress. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Many thanks,

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We had booked the 25 pound special 3 course and glass of wine. We were shown downstairs and given the menu and although I have glasses the writing was so tiny I had to get the staff to read it. First course we ordered mussels after some wait we told sorry no mussels, but would we like the seafood chowder. So we said ok and 5 seconds later it arrived!!!! Second course was duck in a soggy bun, but I think the duck missed landing in the bun. The third course was 2 half strawberries with a mini macaroon with a drizzle of chocolate.
Atmosphere was very pleasant and deco very good.
Value for money, not for me.

Hi there,
Thank you very much for your review. Apologies that the food was not to your liking if you would care to discuss this further please don't hesitate to contact me : natalie@buddhabarlondon.com
Despite this we are glad that you enjoyed the ambiance of Buddha-Bar Restaurant.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

It has been quite a while since I have been blow away by a restaurant experience but after my visit to the Buddha Bar It has happened, Everything about this restaurant is 1st class! The decor and ambiance is perfect as is the service. All of the staff are very attentive and nothing is too much trouble. The manager Christian is a true credit to the establishment. He is able to guess your every whim and desire and if I believed in such things I would say he was a mind reader! The food is expensive but worth every single penny. My particular favorites were the 'Buddha Bar chicken salad', Prawn “Rock shrimp style” tempura with spicy mayo, King crab with prawn tempura & spicy mango sauce and my absolute number one the 'Dragon - Unagi, cucumber & avocado' for desert try the Chocolate caramel and salted sesame bar, a must for any chocolate lover. I will 100% be returning!!!

Christine882014, Public Relations Manager at Buddha Bar London, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Thank you very much for your lovely review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Buddha-Bar. Your compliments will be passed on to all and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.