“I love coming here”
Review of Buddha Bar London

Buddha Bar London
Reserve with OpenTable
Buddha Bar London is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,939 of 23,030 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Knightsbridge
Description: Bringing unparalleled glamour and opulence to Knightsbridge, Buddha-Bar Restaurant London is a member of the world-famous fleet of Buddha-Bars. A hive of exotic wonder, guests can sample innovative cocktail mixes, fine wines and luxurious pan-Asian flavors in a setting filled with sensual lighting, authentic artifacts and elaborate Indian prints. A jaw-dropping destination, Buddha-Bar Restaurant promises to be one of London's most sought-after destinations.
“I love coming here”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Stefan the GM is amazing and has got hospitality down to an art form. Great food and lovely big tables. I love the sharing platters. Lovely cocktails as well. It's a weekly pit stop for many of us in London.

• Visited January 2014

• Thai first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Another great evening at Buddha Bar London”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

My friend Sharon and I had another wonderful experience at Buddha bar London on Tuesday 11th Feb. Another evening of absolutely happiness and wonderful flavors. The food is FANTASTIC and the service was impeccable. Busy as normal I guess, we were looked after very well and between the staff a perfect coordination in every way. So good. The food WAOWWW... Going back again on Thursday with Nick, this time we are treating a couple of friends of ours. See you soon Buddha Bar :-)

• Visited February 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Great food and fab atmosphere”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Chicken salad was amazing so was the sashimi
great for a drink and a snack and also dinner
was full and very buzzy would go again

• Visited February 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Atmosphere, Food, Service, a great night at the Buddha bar!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I am a Seafood/Sushi lover and my friend a vegetarian, so after looking at the menu it seemed to
cover both angles, long with the fact I had wanted to try the Buddha bar on recommendations from friends.
Upon arrival we were shown to our table which at first seemed to be in the firing line of everyone coming and going but it wasn't that bad and really didn't seem to matter.
After gazing at the menu, we had decided we wanted the set menu but with one of us being a vegetarian we need to "swap" a few dishes. At firs,t this seemed to be a problem but after a while of trying to come to some sort of arrangement, our star of a waiter sorted it out with the kitchen and from then on we carried on being cheeky with our requests, which the waiter found funny but obliged.
The food was extremely good and we both enjoyed our dishes which we shared, to try to
prove ours was the best.
I cannot fault the service, the ambience was buzzing and the food was fab!
I look forward to my next visit. Love the Buddha bar!!

• Visited November 2013
Harpenden, United Kingdom
“Very funky”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

This place is heaving- very funky quite expensive for drinks but good music and atmosphere. Recommend booking at table although at a cost!