“A very happy birthday party!”

Pera Restaurant islington
Reserve with OpenTable
Pera Restaurant islington is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #140 of 23,677 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

We went here last night as a group of 16- the service, food and atmosphere we're excellent. We ate of a set menu which was great value with generous portions. We would definitely recommend

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Celebrated my 50th birthday with Sunday lunch for a group of 12.

The food and service were fabulous - we had one issue with a dish but this was resolved immediately and without fuss. The owners didn't rush us at any stage and at all times all staff made us feel like special guests. A really lovely touch was making up the table with birthday decorations, even though this wasn't asked for.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I went here for breakfast last week following the recommendations on here that I had read.
I really enjoyed it, the food was delicious and fresh, the woman who served me, possibly the owner? was lovely and helpful. They take pride in the restaurant, it feels like a family run business. Decor is lovely and makes you feel like you may be in another country. I recommend this place for breakfast.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

The food is delicious, good price, the staff is very nice and the environment is cozy.

My favorite are the seafood and meat mezze to start followed by the cutlets or the lamb shoulder. The aubergine is great as well! Actually I tried almost all starters and meat dishes and I didn't get disappointed with any of it. For desert I recommend the pecan tart.
If you fancy a brunch they serve a very good breakfast and nice coffee.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Just returned from a particularly pleasant evening meal at this restaurant with an old friend. We picked Pera based on reviews. A good choice. Very nice food in ample portions served promptly (but not too promptly) in a friendly and welcoming way with attention to detail. The kind of place where you can relax and enjoy.