“Food....to die for.”

Pera Restaurant islington
Reserve with OpenTable
Pera Restaurant islington is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #63 of 22,674 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food....to die for.”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Was recommended by a friend to try this place out. The food was divine, fresh and very tasty. Everything on the menu looks good and if what I ordered (Lamb Shanks) is anything to go by then the whole menu will be delicious and very very tasty. Am planning my 5th visit :)

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank OnlyAbz

London, England, United Kingdom
“Meal after taking my girl to her first Arsenal game”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

The lamb shank is exceptional. Would highly recommend it. The service was excellent. The staff were friendly and very welcoming. After a long enjoyable day at the emirates cup we were looking for a way to top off the day and a meal at Pera was the perfect way.

We will definitely be going back.

• Visited August 2013
Tynemouth, United Kingdom
“Couldn't fault”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We'd been out earlier in the day and had a large lunch so where looking for somewhere not too expensive and quite light! We found Pera and weren't disappointed we had the seafood mezze to share between 2 which was the ideal size everyone was extremely friendly and included our daughter keeping her occupied which is always welcome, the food was faultless and could eat the everyday if I could prices are reasonable but you get what you pay for amazing quality!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OH MY WORD...”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

There is nothing bad about this place.

EVERYTHING is fantastic. The food is delicious, the service is outstanding, the ambience is beautiful. I felt like I was in a beautiful beautiful country.

1 Thank CDTCDT
London
“Wow, loved it! Will be back!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I booked this without really looking at any reviews as were just going to a gig nearby.. booked it with my tastecard that gave us 50% off food.... brilliant!

We were warmly met and seated at a table of our choosing outside. The staff were so helpful and friendly and it felt very family run. Whether it is or not I don't know but they were all great.

We got some excellent bread on the house with a feta and pepper side and some olives.. all fantastic! The staff answered questions and couldn't have been any more helpful
There are obviosuly lots of regulars in there.. not surprised! and the staff treated them like friends but also gave them space, as they should. Lovely atmosphere.

My husband had houmous shoulder beef and I had a sausage skewer.. all so tasty!

We then had a mixed grill and a lamb grill..both came with salad, bread,rice, beetroot salad and just so tasty..never had lamb like it! melt in the mouth!

We didn't have a dessert as off to a gig but what we did have, and with a couple of efes beers (very nice) the bill was very reasonable! espically for the location!

Well done.. we will be back!
x