“Relaxed and quality” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pera Restaurant islington

Pera Restaurant islington
Reserve with OpenTable
Pera Restaurant islington is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 22,217 Restaurants in London
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Dining on a budget, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxed and quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have been here twice now. Once for an anniversary dinner the other for a quick drink. The service and the food is both 5* and the atmosphere relaxed and inviting. Resonably priced.

“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

I was a bit dubious about this restaurant.. Lots of highly scoring reviews with only 1 review from each member.. And living almost next door and never seeing it that busy I wasn't sure how good it would be..
However I was pleasantly surprised!
The restaurant was very busy when we arrived.
The service was fantastic and the atmosphere great. Food was good, a nice free started of bread and olives. Halloumi not the best I've had but ok, hummus with lamb great! Mains lovely, chicken shish and lamb kebab.. Both great! Food was really nice and all in all a great meal! Service good and its really nice inside, relaxed atmosphere. We had a taste card too which made it cheaper but they do have lots of great deals on too.
Do I think so many people joined trip advisor just to review Pera? Maybe not.. Do I think it's worth great reviews? Yes. Really attentive service and was almost full on a Thursday night.

London, England, United Kingdom
“Always meets expectations and beyond”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

I have been to Pera on several occasions and I am never disappointed, great atmosphere, friendly staff and gorgeous food - and all at an affordable price. the food is always tasty and fresh. I cannot recommend Pera enough it is a restaurant I will always return to. Every time I have been we have felt at home and very welcome - service is excellent and the food divine. A must for anyone who wants a great eating out experience.

Bedford, United Kingdom
“Lovely lunch before wedding ceremony”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

We booked for a quick lunch before a wedding and the food was very good, well presented, and charmingly served. Pera deserves the good reviews it already has.

London
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great dining experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Wonderful food and excellent service at a good price. I had dinner with my family and friends for my birthday and couldn't have asked for a better option. I completely recommend it and I will definitely go back!

1 Thank Cristiano M