“I love it here”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Just nice and cosy, very frindly service and good food. used to come here 20 years ago when I had some friends in Streatham and have just gone back now my step son has moved in just down the road. Don't think its changed in all that time - good food at good value and bringing you own helps keep the cost down. They even put our drink in the freezer for us to chill it and brought it out at stages during the meal when we needed it - no charge for corkage. Great stuff.

1  Thank brian581951
There are newer reviews for Mrs Wong's

Reviewed March 8, 2014

The service and the food was excellent. Great value for money. The dishes are freshly prepared, not pre-cooked like most restaurant chains.
Wish I knew of Mrs Wongs before! Will definitely be the only Chinese I go to from now! BYO is a bonus!

1  Thank Kaman l
Reviewed January 13, 2014

This restaurant produces really good food as such a reasonable price.

We went 6 of us again tonight and it was quite busy, good sign for a Monday night. The food and the service were excellent. This really is a gem of a restaurant. Nothing fancy, but clean and comfortable with very friendly staff. Definitely now on my must visit regularly list.

1  Thank AnnStreatham
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We visited on Christmas Eve, 4 adults and two children. We had crispy duck & pancakes to start. A wonderful seabass steamed, sweet & sour fish, a pork dish, noodles, 2 egg fried rice and chicken chow mein, plus a dessert and a couple of soft drinks. The total of our bill was £88.00 absolutely fantastic value for money. Of course there was no wine on the bill as we took our own as Mrs Wong is a BYO restaurant. The good is very good and the staff are really friendly and helpful. I have not been to this restaurant for years and am now asking myself why. This is not a fancy restaurant but great for an informal night out.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Great food, cheap prices. Lovely staff, very happy with our meal. Didn't feel rushed, so could relax and enjoy our evening meal. BYOB too! No corkage. Would recommend and go again, just moved to the area and I am very pleased this is close to me