“So good I went there twice...in 2 days!”
Review of Manuka kitchen

Manuka kitchen
Ranked #413 of 24,250 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are inspired by a Bistro style restaurant where food is tasty, simple and home prepared. We specialize in sourcing sustainable fish delivered daily and all manner of tasty meat treats. Our signature Dish is Wagyu beef bolognaise, and home cured salmon.
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Manuka Kitchen is close to my office, so I was always going to have lunch there at some point. If you're coming from further away I'd ring to book because alot of people are saying good things about this place. There's an interesting menu for brunch, lunch or dinner options. The food is fresh, delicious + cooked in the open kitchen at the back...no microwave pinging here! The lunch options I had were smallish, but perfect for lunch...if you're the hungrier type order a side as well...can recommend the fries and avocado salad or have a dessert...it's still really cheap.

So great food at a good price. The service was smiley, carafe of tap water on table straight away ..excellent. The only problem...this place is small, there are only a few tables - so ring!

Loved my lunch so much I went back the next day...that's a recommendation!

1  Thank MrsJackRabbitSlim

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Very friendly and welcoming and excellent service. Food very original. Wines limited but good and well priced. Mains a little small and veg slightly undercooked but very good fish. Welcome addition to Fulham.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Simply the nicest brunch!! Amazing food. Good sized portions. Lots of flavour. Good choice on menu. Great service. Love this place. Never fails!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

A friend told me about this little restaurant in Fulham. I went tonight for dinner and it did not disappoint. The food is simple but god damn, it is tasty. The goats cheese curd crostini is phenomenal, especially with the very quaffable organic white wine. My steak for main course was cooked to perfection and had so much flavour to it. For dessert we had some brie with marinated apricots, and also the brûlée which were both very good. I had a meal at Dinner by Heston the day before, and this blew Heston out of the water. The service is very warm and attentive. I chatted to one of the owners called Joseph, and you can really feel the love and passion that's goes into creating a place like this. I really hope this place gets popular enough for this to be a staple amongst the Fulham crowd (and the rest of London), yet also still gets me a reservation easily! It's so refreshing to dine at a restaurant like this with so much potential and at a fair price. Just go and try it out, and let these risk takers give you opportunity to show you a bloody good night. I hear their brunch on the weekends is already a busy affair and has some pretty delectable dishes. i will going back to try!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We had dinner at Manuka Kitchen with a group of about 20 people, and it was really, really great.
It is so difficult to choose what to have from the menu, but we had been there before so it was also a delight to work our way through the menu. We had to have the squid starter again, as it is amazing, as it the goats cheese crostini and the arancini were fantastic. I had the rabbit rigatoni for the main and it was beautiful.
All the food out of Tyler's kitchen is amazing, and Joseph is a wonderful host tending the tables with real ease.
The atmosphere is cosy and intimate, definitely somewhere to bunker down on a terrible winter night!