“Great place for supper”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Very friendly and welcoming and excellent service. Food very original. Wines limited but good and well priced. Mains a little small and veg slightly undercooked but very good fish. Welcome addition to Fulham.

There are newer reviews for Manuka kitchen

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Simply the nicest brunch!! Amazing food. Good sized portions. Lots of flavour. Good choice on menu. Great service. Love this place. Never fails!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

A friend told me about this little restaurant in Fulham. I went tonight for dinner and it did not disappoint. The food is simple but god damn, it is tasty. The goats cheese curd crostini is phenomenal, especially with the very quaffable organic white wine. My steak for main course was cooked to perfection and had so much flavour to it. For dessert we had some brie with marinated apricots, and also the brûlée which were both very good. I had a meal at Dinner by Heston the day before, and this blew Heston out of the water. The service is very warm and attentive. I chatted to one of the owners called Joseph, and you can really feel the love and passion that's goes into creating a place like this. I really hope this place gets popular enough for this to be a staple amongst the Fulham crowd (and the rest of London), yet also still gets me a reservation easily! It's so refreshing to dine at a restaurant like this with so much potential and at a fair price. Just go and try it out, and let these risk takers give you opportunity to show you a bloody good night. I hear their brunch on the weekends is already a busy affair and has some pretty delectable dishes. i will going back to try!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We had dinner at Manuka Kitchen with a group of about 20 people, and it was really, really great.
It is so difficult to choose what to have from the menu, but we had been there before so it was also a delight to work our way through the menu. We had to have the squid starter again, as it is amazing, as it the goats cheese crostini and the arancini were fantastic. I had the rabbit rigatoni for the main and it was beautiful.
All the food out of Tyler's kitchen is amazing, and Joseph is a wonderful host tending the tables with real ease.
The atmosphere is cosy and intimate, definitely somewhere to bunker down on a terrible winter night!

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Walking around throughout the day we always keep our eyes open for little places to eat and shop! We walked into the restaurant and made a reservation. When we came back for dinner we received a personal touch to the service, and the food that came out was incredible. For the money you pay, these two chefs are making amazing food and the service was very personalized!
I would go again any day!

1  Thank MOFC