“Delightful find”

Al Santo Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Al Santo Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,479 of 23,381 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Al Santo is a quirky and small restaurant offering great quality, home-made Italian and Greek fares to local customers. From a freshly prepared take-away panini or Spanakopita (Greek spinach and feta tart); a proper plate of home-made pasta (Spaghetti Carbonara anyone?) to more complex dishes more suited for a refined dinner: we are looking forward to welcoming you at Al Santo!
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I've recently moved into Fulham and finding this charming, atmospheric restaurant has been wonderful. Have now had a couple of dinners and one lunch there and already looking forward to my next visit. Excellent menu and tasty daily specials - the Kleftiko is particularly worth mentioning. Staff are friendly and enthusiastic, but just one criticism - there needs to be more staff on duty at lunchtime - very long wait which can't help if you're 'on lunch' and what's with the large cardboard cut out? Go and discover this place for yourself

1  Thank 795Traveller

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Eaten here twice recently and must say this is one of the best little places you are likely to find, it's not fine dining its authentic and serves extremely good home cooked food, a small menu and usually a special or two, but what you get is all home made good quality exceptional flavour food.
I am really impressed with this little jewell if you want good food in a quirky atmosphere with good friendly service, go to this little Sicilian gem, its very hard to beat and you won't be disappointed.
For the quality of food it's great value too

Reviewed August 28, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by a friend and our recent visit was our 3rd.

Suffice to say we have never been disappointed. The food is, simply, beautifully presented and of the best quality. The strip steak I had on a previous visit (so not sure it is still on the menu!) was probably the best I have ever eaten.

Service is attentive, but not obtrusive, and the prices - taking into account the quality & portion size - are excellent value for money. A previous review saying Al Santo is pricey baffles me - clearly has no experience of London restaurants at all!

I'll certainly be back.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

One of the best restaurants in london. Food is wonderful and a great place the chef is a real italian from scicly !!!!!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I am lucky enough to live less than 5 min walk of this place and despite knowing that I should try new restaurants I just keep going back.

I have been with my boyfriend, a girlfriend and with a group and every time I have had a wonderful evening. (Note I have only been for dinner - not brunch or lunch). The price is reasonable, the service is excellent (the waiter even lent my friend his phone charger once - it's those little friendly helpful gestures that make all the difference) and I love the atmosphere. Candles make it cosy and romantic of an evening or if the weather is nice it is lovely to sit outside in a nice corner of Fulham.

A bitter sweet thing is that the menu changes every time I go - good because it is based on what fresh seasonal ingredients they can source but bad because if you have a dish you absolutely love (the squid ink risotto or me) you can rarely order it again the next time you go. That said I have really enjoyed every meal I have had there.

Highly recommend.