“Delicious Food, worth the walk.”
Review of The Andover Arms

The Andover Arms
Ranked #322 of 25,276 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Description: London's Hidden Gem. A traditional 1880's public house. Tucked away in Hammersmith W6. Serving fresh Modern English food with a Mediterranean twist, real British ales, great wine selection, enshrouded with great honest customer service. Kitchen opening hours: Mon - Sat (12pm - 3pm & 6pm - 10pm) and Sun (12pm till 9pm).
Reviewed July 16, 2016

Our AirB&B hosts recommended you to us and we are so glad they did!
Homey atmosphere, attentive wait staff and amazing food.
Gastropub extraordinare, the food was delicious and there was a lot of it.
I had the Scallop salad and there were a ton of langosteens and other delicious items on it as well as HUGE scallops! Very well seasoned and I ate as much as I could.
Thank you for a great experience and serving wonderful food.

1  Thank JWickre1113

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely worth the train ride and short walk to get there. Excellent pub food. Great service and atmosphere. Thanks to our waitress Gemma for a great night!

2  Thank MichTuzz
Reviewed July 13, 2016 via mobile

A group of six of us had dinner here one night. We all agreed the food was very good and the service was great. Two of us had the chicken, leeks, mushroom pie and thought it super. One had lamb shoulder, very tender and flavorful. The seafood salad was also very good. I did have a G&T and it was one of the best I've ever had (usually use Bombay Sapphire), not sure if that is because of local gin or just general good vibes from the Andover Arms. Atmosphere was also fun. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

I first came to the Andover Arms in1976 and fell in love with the concept of food at lunchtime with a pint. In those days you looked at the behind the glass offer of shepherds pie, fish pie or the beloved ploughmans lunch (bread cheddar chutney and a sausage for the uninitiated or those who remember). Welcomed by the landlord / landlady in a pub seemingly so small yet Even when packed. A secret then and still now. Now is now 2016 and as a local for the last 20 years it remains a unique unspoilt place which I love introducing to friends from all over the World. Why? Because the charm and uniqueness remains and the food offer has resplendently altered over the years while retaining that unique feeling of history that only a few London pubs retain. Always 5 stars plus for me but then I am biased. If you want great food and real London pub vibe just go and have a pint and I bet you stay for food, make friends and keep coming back. I do.

1  Thank davidbickers
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Had a lovely meal again on a Monday night .the lamb was very tasty and succulent also the pie was just as nice would recommend 100% the staff are very polite and knowledgable ,good atmosphere and a nice cosy pub will visit again when in London like to say thankyou and keep up the good work

1  Thank annnmarielee