“Very good food and nice place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Andover Arms

The Andover Arms
Ranked #74 of 22,204 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Description: London's Hidden Gem. A traditional 1880's public house. Tucked away in Hammersmith W6. Serving fresh Modern English food with Mediterranean twist, British real ales, great wine selection enshrouded with great honest customer service. Very Honest Place.
Reykjavik, Iceland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good food and nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

I had a great time at this place,i really wanna come again great food and nice service.One of the best restaurants I`ve been in my life!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Hanna C

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Hebburn, United Kingdom
“Lovely all around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

I ate here before going to a concert. I found it very easy to book over the phone with a very polite gentleman, The staff were very warm and welcoming on arrival, and then couldn't do more for us during our evening. We were concerned about not having enough time to eat before our show so we were given menus earlier and our food was brought out promptly. However, this didn't affect the quality of the food at all, we can particularly recommend the lamb shoulder, especially if you have a big appetite! This is a lovely old fashioned London pub and well worth a visit, you will be well looked after!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Natalia P
“Left a bitter taste”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

It was hard to get here but I suppose other people will find it a nice hidden restaurant. I would like to say it was worth the walk but it wasn't. I ordered their steak and asked it to be well done. It was cooked through but it was burnt outside and dry inside. The gravy tasted bitter as well. The chips on the side was really good though. The service was impeccable. The staff were really warm and attentive. The toilet was clean. The place felt cramped. It seems like they forcibly put all these chairs and tables to accommodate the high demand.

4 Thank Jasper Y
Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
“Thoroughly enjoyable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

My partner and I ate here last night before we went to see a show at the Apollo as it's quite close by. The staff were very warm and welcoming on arrival, and then couldn't do more for us during our evening. We were concerned about not having enough time to eat before our show so we were given menus earlier and our food was brought out promptly. However, this didn't affect the quality of the food at all, we can particularly recommend the lamb shoulder, especially if you have a big appetite! This is a lovely old fashioned London pub and well worth a visit, you will be well looked after!

2 Thank Laura-and-Karlos
“Worth remembering! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

I sat there with my spouse and a couple of friends and enjoyed every minute!
The food was remarkable. Especially the desserts.
Got myself an English apple cider which my wife drank half without thinking...
Tried the pickled eggs (only once!) and had a great time.
The prices are reasonable. Got a bill for 64 pounds for 2 people for a 2 course meal each,
A cider, 2 desserts and a pickeld egg.
We will come back again!

1 Thank Ran O