“Perfect restaurant”
Review of The Andover Arms

The Andover Arms
Reserve with OpenTable
The Andover Arms is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 23,226 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Description: London's Hidden Gem. A traditional 1880's public house. Tucked away in Hammersmith W6. Serving fresh Modern English food with Mediterranean twist, British real ales, great wine selection enshrouded with great honest customer service. Very Honest Place.
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We went there as a group of 3 on monday evening, everybody was incredibly nice and welcoming.

We went there based on tripadvisor reviews and weren't disappointed. The food was delicious, for a very decent price, service was a huge plus to the restaurant.

I'll definitely go back there next time I go to London!

5  Thank C M
There are newer reviews for The Andover Arms

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Went with my husband for Sunday lunch,it was so booked up we had to eat at 4pm which we we aware of as I booked over the phone.What a nice experience,lovely helpful staff,the place has a great ambience ,buzzing yet relaxed.The food was excellent,I had half a chicken with all the trimmings and my husband had lamb the portion sizes were enormous,I would have loved to try one of their puds but was much too full.Icertainly recommend this pub for a great Sunday lunch .

4  Thank Susie G
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Seriously good. Worth the trip. Great service. Comfortable. May not be the easiest to find, but keep walking till you do.

4  Thank Paul R
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

We arrived by subway and did some walk there following the Tripadvisor reviews - and indeed it was worth it. Just turn left ( and not like we did through the main road) when exiting the subway station through narrow passage, then use google map or Tripadvisor offline city map, this is 5 minutes walk from Ravenscourt tube. We felt local atmosphere - no tourists around:-). This is typically London's pub , crowded with locals , warm welcome and perfect service combined with very good ( huge portion !) food. I would suggest to take couple very delicious starters and one main course for 2.

4  Thank Mari W
Reviewed May 12, 2014

The pub revels in this title. We could not get into our favourite gastro pub so following reviews on Tripadvisor we tried the Andover Arms. Though it was a Monday evening and raining it was pretty full - a good sign.
There looked to be a few good beers at the bar as we made our way to an empty table
The food menu was very good with a lot of fish choices - ideal for my wife who prefers these and a vegetarian option.
We had very nice bread and olives whilst we struggled to choose our dinner. The wine list is short and interesting. We went for a glass of viognier (excellent) and a Cotes du Rhone (good)
I had a starter of Thai beef salad which was hot, sweet , salty and with a real chili bite - very nice
The main of a bacon cheese burger was very good - nice beef, excellent bacon all in a very tasty seeded bun. The chips were overcooked and were not eaten, the accompanying salad mediocre. My wife went for the chicken stuffed with halumi which she really liked
The fish dishes being delivered to other tables looked really good - worth further trips to explore the menu further
We could not eat any more. It was quite a reasonable bill at the end of all that
We will certainly be returning. A great little neighbourhood eatery

4  Thank Uday T