“Fun bar with great cocktails!”
Review of The Shoreditch

The Shoreditch
Ranked #17,164 of 23,718 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Polynesian, British, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Shoreditch
Reviewed July 24, 2013

The cocktail menu here is great. It's a really long list with classic old favourites and some more unusual recipies too, all at great prices. We had table service at first as it wasn't too busy when we arrived. The music got a bit loud for chatting but it made for a good atmopshere and it was a Friday night after all!

2  Thank LondonLassE1

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great service and cocktails. Interesting mix of clientèle. Be prepared for a yarn or two. Excellent place for a pre-club drink and meeting place.

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I had to grab a quick bite to eat. We setteled on the 'gourmet' burger in a 'gourmet' bun with Belgium fries.

What can I say there was nothing goumet about the cold mcain oven chips and cheap tesco bun.

If that was not bad enough the tabels were so tiny two of us had to eat on our laps.

On complaing to the waitress (short girl with very long hair) she rolled her eyes and snaped at me as if I was a piece of something on her shoe. So rude.

For a £10 burger and a £12 cocktail I expect at least nice.

So peeps if getting snaped at by a waitress and eating cold food overpriced and bad quality then this is for you!

2  Thank 1982kellyt
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Very cool bar.... they do fab cocktails and have great seating areas.
Also a DJ spins some cool Old Skool Tunes

Reviewed February 27, 2013

The atmosphere in this place was great! So much fun! There are lots of random things on the wall from Geisha umbrellas to Hawaii dancing girls to Buddha statues to Hubcaps. The music was 90s to trance style while I was there. They had a bar area but it's mostly a lounge. The food that people ordered around me looked good but I was there for cocktail hour! They have some really tasty cocktails at 2 for 1! There's also a late night weekend disco downstairs.
For something fun and different, head here!