“Simply "GREAT"”
Review of The Stay Club

The Stay Club
Ranked #252 of 579 London B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed at Stay Club in Camden for 7 days this March.
We were so welcomed, staff is very kind and efficient. Studios are wonderful, well equiped, clean, wi-fi works perfectly. Wonderful exeprience, we will come back and we will recommend it with great pleasure!

4  Thank SB_World_Travelers
Zuzi M, General Manager at The Stay Club, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Hello and thank you for your time taken to write about us.
We were delighted to here that you had a great time at our property.
Big 4 ''S '' for Serbia and Belgrade!
See you again !

Zuzi and The Stay Club team

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Management is on top professional level and that is why everything was just excellent. Rooms were perfectly clean. Reception and public area were cleaned and hoovered few times a day. Staff was very helpful and nice.

• Stayed: February 2013
5  Thank Colindale1977

Hi and thank you for the review.
recently we had some deranged individuals posting reviews and it was a pleasure to read a genuine feedback.
See you again at The Stay Club .

Zuzi and the Team

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I made my reservation stated clearly I need a double bed, The people at the reception did not reply honestly and instead replied me with an email stated it has been arranged. In fact the building is a student accommodation with only bunk beds and no double bed at all! How could a bed sufficed as a double when you can't even fit two pillows! It could only be considered as a large single at most!
The lady at the reception redeemed quickly by offering us a disabled room (she was the whole reason I rated positive for service). Smaller in dimension however with wider toilet cubicle. We accepted happily but this was just the beginning of our nightmare.
I had a bad fever on the 2nd day so we decided to just stay in the hotel and have a good rest. Unfortunately the room is facing a construction site (unsure if it is a construction site or some refurbishment within the hotel) and there was a project undergoing throughout the whole day! No joke, the sound of the road digging drill and workers laying mortars persisted the whole day time. Suffering from severe migraine and high fever, and taking into consideration we will just be staying there for one more night me and my boyfriend decided to bear with it. Moreover, perhaps the boiler in the hotel is not big enough the water will turn incredibly hot and back to the normal temperature every subsequent 5 mins. This seriously drive me crazy as I was sitting on the floor when taking shower due to my health condition and had to shift my body out of the area whenever this happened. Besides that the pillow are flat, hangers are so soft you cant even hang your heavy coats and ventilation is bad.
I tried to leave a fair comment by stating below. It might just be us who were unlucky. If you are a solo traveller or group of young friends who are not expecting some romantic stay, this place could be a choice. But for any couples or anyone expecting a proper hotel-like accommodation, my sincere advice is just spend another 10 or 20 bucks and you could easily get a much better room with better location in central London.

7  Thank Joceyxh
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I recently spent a few weeks at stay club willesden , we decided to stay here for our entire conferece coming directly from heathrow it was an absolute pleasure to stay in such a modern stylish and comfortable accommodation, well done stay club!

• Stayed: February 2013
Zuzi M, General Manager at The Stay Club, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Hi

Glad to see the positive review and that you had a great time at The Stay Club.
We hope to see you again.

Best regards

Zuzi , The Stay Club Willesden

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Good Location, about 20min from Central London. The Studios are modern and very well equipped. Loved the fact that you can control the top bed electronically!!
The rooms are nice and warm, the kitchen has microwave, big fridge, plates etc.
Very quite inside due to the double glazed window.
Wifi in all the room a big plus :)
The staff is very friendly.

Very good value for money. I definitely recommend it !

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank valentina p

Hi Valentina

Thank you for your review and the feedback.
We are looking forward to seeing you again at The Stay Club Willesden and The Stay Club Camden Town.

The Stay Club Staff : Zuzi, Inga, Jacob, Sorin, Izzy, Brigit,George, Tara, Marco, Lisa and two Natashas.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I spend few days on site with my partner and we had excellent time. Excellent service and staff, clean, functional, nice rooms everything that one could expect! Easy to find, good location! Will be back again!

1  Thank zoran s

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure to read it .

The Stay Club Willesden Team

Reviewed March 6, 2013

As we never ended up staying at this hotel, I cannot rate this property, however, I can comment on the appalling way in which we were let down, and the disgraceful service we received.
After booking The Stay club @ Willesden at the beginning of January this year, I received a phone call at 3.30 p.m on the day of our arrival (28th February), to inform us that we would not be able to stay there that night as there had been a maintenance problem. Marco, who called us, explained to me that arrangements had been made for us to spend that night at another hotel, in a completely different area, but, that we could check in at the stay club, after 3 p.m the following day. Marco could not tell me properly where this other hotel was, so I asked him to e-mail the details to me, which he did. He also stated in his e-mail that under no circumstances, were we to pay at the substitute hotel, and that we were to pay when we checked in at the stay club. He mentioned this at least three times, and I found it a little suspicious, so I googled the substitute hotel. It turned out to be a hostel and the price that they were charging was half the price of the stay club. I called Marco back and asked him if we would be charged half of the price and he said that he could'nt do that, but he could arrange for a taxi to bring us back to the stay club. After a great deal of phone calls, wasted time and arguments, I decided to cancel the entire stay, as we were travelling with my 10 year old daughter, and I did not feel that a hostel would be appropriate for her.
I would be very interested to find out if anyone else has experienced problems of this manner with this company.
I would also like to make anyone who is considering making a booking with them aware of the problems we were faced with.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family