Ottolenghi Belgravia
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighborhood: Belgravia
Neighborhood: Belgravia
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Yes, it probably is a little pricey, but the cakes are superb and fresh. Worth it if you're in the area, and after a little snack.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Pleasant Belgravia location in the same courtyard as Amaya. Smallest shop with a small round table in the back. We sat in the courtyard which was pleasant. Unfortunately we were there on the late side so some things had run out. The staff was extremely helpful. Last stop before Heathrow. Had three small salads and share desserts and salmon. Just so yummy and well priced. You can take away as well. Finally made it to all four locations.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

very good salads, pick and eat in the near by park! cakes to die for specilly the chocolate ones! We had the beef with mint and it was delicous.

Reviewed May 10, 2014

My daughter arrived here hoping to have an early lunch after a long walk and we were bowled over by the place!

The salads took our breath away and we just had to sample the delicious cakes too! Espressos too excellent and the staff welcoming and happy.

We will certainly return.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I spent £10 on a small take-away salad. Yes is was AMAZING but the price is too high for me.
I had to take it to Hyde Park as their were no spare seats. I was still hungry after £10 of salad. People who work there were unable to give me even an estimate of how much a salad might cost as it is all weighed after choosing what you want - very unhelpful.

1  Thank oliver w